Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you're making a bad joke or are being passive-aggressive. Either way please stop.

No worries. Just click "Hide" on your post. Then it'll be like it never happened.. well, aside from me quoting this, I mean.
Yep, just a joke. I won't stop. You're not the boss of me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Ransack" post="12646504" timestamp="1429310277"]thedevilman wins, pming you shortly[/quote]
Thank you thank you! :)

I wish more people did giveaways like this. :)

[quote name="sonicrings" post="12646681" timestamp="1429315243"]It's starting to become a popular method if giving away codes. That way bots don't "steal" them and the giver also gets likes. And who doesn't like likes? ;)[/quote]
Liked! lol

Since we are on the topic of likes, qoute this and like me to get a Grill Off W/ Ultra Hand for Wii.

EDIT - Gone. Sorry.

Anyone want a digital code for a free game download of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition on steam? Shoot me a pm.

Redbox: Play for free this weekend. Use code 3G9733X9 for a free 1-day game rental.

Exp 4/19/15@11:59pCT. Online/@ the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help

Redbox: Play for free this weekend. Use code 3G9733X9 for a free 1-day game rental.

Exp 4/19/15@11:59pCT. Online/@ the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help
I didn't use this but it works for a free blu-ray or dvd as well. I know because I had my own code that I used today.

For those Yankee Candle fans:

Buy 2, get 1 Free on any regularly priced SMALL Jar, Tumbler or Pure Radiance™ Vase candle, All Fragrances: Use code DM504S online @ yankeecandle.com

Buy 2, get 1 Free on any regularly priced MEDIUM Jar, Tumbler or Pure Radiance™ Vase candle, All Fragrances: Use code DM504M online @ yankeecandle.com

Buy 2, get 1 Free on any regularly priced LARGE Jar, Tumbler or Pure Radiance™ Vase candle, All Fragrances: Use code DM504L online @ yankeecandle.com

Coupon code Terms of use. (Taken from the Large coupon)

Edit: $10 of $50 on Living Social (Earth Day Only): EARTH10

Free Dragon Age: Origins steam key. (i'll gift it to you) 

came in the latest humble bundle, didnt realize i already had alot of these games. 

first pm i get, gets the gift in return.

ready....go

Free Dead Space 2 steam key (i'll gift it to you.)

once again, came in the latest humble bundle, but i also own this game already. 

ill gift it to the first person that quotes this post.

ready......go

finally, free Mass Effect 2 steam key, (i'll gift it to you).

came in the bundle, already own the trilogy. so blah. 

like this post and i'll gift it to a random liker sometime tomorrow.

Free Dead Space 2 steam key (i'll gift it to you.)

once again, came in the latest humble bundle, but i also own this game already.

ill gift it to the first person that quotes this post.

ready......go

Free Dragon Age: Origins steam key. (i'll gift it to you)

came in the latest humble bundle, didnt realize i already had alot of these games.

first pm i get, gets the gift in return.

ready....go
gone and gone, congrats winners Zach_13 and DA Lee. if i didn't respond to you, sorrrryyyyy but ya just didn't win. Mass Effect 2 give away is tomorrow morning, as i like giving everyone a chance...

Oh, one more. 

Bejeweled 3 Steam Key (i'll gift it to you).

not sure how many people would want this game. but yea......i just dont

like this post and at 5 pm central. i will gift it to a random. 

that is all.

I didn't even bother. The first come contests go so fast I knew I was way too late. lol
i dont plan on doing the first come thing anymore. i want everyone to have some sort of shot. the 'darn, that other person clicked faster than me'. idea of it sucks.

at least with the 'like and ill choose someone' process, everyone that wants it. has some kinda chance.

[quote name="ya_boy_mario" post="12654911" timestamp="1429740208"]i dont plan on doing the first come thing anymore. i want everyone to have some sort of shot. the 'darn, that other person clicked faster than me'. idea of it sucks.

at least with the 'like and ill choose someone' process, everyone that wants it. has some kinda chance.[/quote]
The "like" lotto is a great method! :) However you do it, though, thank you for sharing! :)

i know this is off-topic but can anyone help me and tell me where i can trade a 1 month xbox music pass for a 1 month gold code ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back