Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there's a dedicated UV code drop thread? Every time I check here, I'm too late to get anything because this is the last place I think of.

I wanna trade 3 movies!!'

copies I bought on blue ray, the digital copies I don't need.

I have 

Punishe: War Zone UV

Terminator 2 Vudu

and 

Red Heat Vudu

I wanna trade you these movies for the worst thing in your house, snap a pic and post it and post the movie you would like, make me laugh and its yours

P.s. I dont want to trade just want funny pics of stuff IN YOUR HOUSE!!

can be old, gross or just something dumb, lets have fun!!

again I am not trading anything, make me laugh and they are yours free

Last edited by a moderator:
H

I wanna trade 3 movies!!'

copies I bought on blue ray, the digital copies I don't need.

I have

Punishe: War Zone UV

Terminator 2 Vudu

and

Red Heat Vudu

I wanna trade you these movies for the worst thing in your house, snap a pic and post it and post the movie you would like, make me laugh and its yours

P.s. I dont want to trade just want funny pics of stuff IN YOUR HOUSE!!

can be old, gross or just something dumb, lets have fun!!

again I am not trading anything, make me laugh and they are yours free
How about my 12 Inch CRT TV that I still use to watch a fair amount of TV everyday in the home office. (The funny thing is I have several newer TVs in the house but this one works well in the home office for some reason and I have never bothered to update even though I use it everyday) http://postimg.org/image/o74fzi3bj/

2015_05_11_20_00_32.jpg

my childhood phone.

no speed dialing back in the day.

[attachment=14321:a.png]

I would take Terminator 2 Vudu and if not then Punisher. Thanks for the giveaway

I had this for a few years. I actually wore it to school once

Terminator 2. If taken, Punisher.

I don't have the game, so I don't know if these are worth anybody's time. Either way, enjoy -

Doctor Who Legacy Codes

Unlocks 10 Doctors: 8936-2398-9295-5625

Bonus Costumes: 8826-4769-7986-3499

$7.50 towards one movie ticket to see Pitch Perfect 2

86FG-75FCGF-7C9G

and follow the instructions.  A brief survey will need to be answered to activate code.

Won two xbl two days codes from mars candy contest and will be posting these at the same time on se7ensin and cheapassgamer since im a member of both. So good luck.

MHYHD-8HNQV-MRY8H-2CVMT-D3V4F
CBDN7-VRFKT-7XFDC-FW6B7-RGCMR

I don't have the game, so I don't know if these are worth anybody's time. Either way, enjoy -

Doctor Who Legacy Codes

Unlocks 10 Doctors: 8936-2398-9295-5625

Bonus Costumes: 8826-4769-7986-3499
Unfortunately the code for bonus costumes is invalid. Thanks anyways.

Here's a Doctor Who Legacy code for unlocking Captain Jack, time fragments, and a time crystal. It expires on 5/25.

9579-4598-3293-8632

10 free cards from Shutterfly:  MS2L-1WTT-E75E-5WJ1MZ    

Terms:

*Offer expires June 14, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for 10 free 6x8, 5x7, 5x5, 4x8 flat, 5x7 folded, 5x7 trifold or 3/4 folded, square trim, signature cardstock cards through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Must select one of the seven card sizes listed. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other trim options and paper types will incur extra fees. Not valid on foil-stamped cards, photo paper cards, other sizes, mix and match cards, calling cards, other products, prepaid plans, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.

heres another shutterfly code...

10 free cards from Shutterfly: 

MS2L-DK7B-88VC-NG9A67

Terms:

*Offer expires June 14, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for 10 free 6x8, 5x7, 5x5, 4x8 flat, 5x7 folded, 5x7 trifold or 3/4 folded, square trim, signature cardstock cards through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Must select one of the seven card sizes listed. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other trim options and paper types will incur extra fees. Not valid on foil-stamped cards, photo paper cards, other sizes, mix and match cards, calling cards, other products, prepaid plans, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.

[quote name="markingsmart" post="12702568" timestamp="1432264216"]The movie is hot garbage, but here's a free UV code!

A Good Day to Die Hard

Got to: www.foxuv.com/diehard 5

5096383221495276[/quote]

Thanks

Entered a code off of a Subway cup and won a $12 movie ticket from Fandango. Have no interest in using it so maybe someone here can use it instead:

Follow the instructions below to claim your prize.

Redemption Code: Y3RW DDVX DHMP
Each redemption code may be used only once.

1. Visit www.activaterewards.com/subway
2. Enter the reward code below
Y3RW DDVX DHMP
3. Print your movie certificate and present it at the
box office at a participating theater

Marvel Disney Infinity Rocket Raccoon power disc code. Not sure if it's valid as I found it at the gas station on the ground. First person to quote this with a picture of Rocket Raccoon I will PM the code.

[quote name="Ironman8" post="12707847" timestamp="1432652609"]Marvel Disney Infinity Rocket Raccoon power disc code. Not sure if it's valid as I found it at the gas station on the ground. First person to quote this with a picture of Rocket Raccoon I will PM the code.[/quote]
22fb943043d9b713d91591f1ff466f9b.jpg

Nintendo eshop codes for 3DS from humble bundle.

Mighty Switch Force
A08KVE84364TQGJ0
Woah Dave!
A08MQ64W30DD58F0
OlliOlli
A08MGJXX25QT1SHL
Moon Chronicles Episode 1
A08M5EHJ2RA6Y3YQ
Steam World Dig
A08LN4680G7TVF9M

Enjoy.

[quote name="mburdett123" post="12709535" timestamp="1432725199"]Nintendo eshop codes for 3DS from humble bundle.

Mighty Switch Force
A08KVE84364TQGJ0
Woah Dave!
A08MQ64W30DD58F0
OlliOlli
A08MGJXX25QT1SHL
Moon Chronicles Episode 1
A08M5EHJ2RA6Y3YQ
Steam World Dig
A08LN4680G7TVF9M

Enjoy.[/quote]

All lurked