Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Ervgotti85" post="12712864" timestamp="1432854495"]The first four to quote and like this post will get a iTunes code for Calexico's Tapping on the Line.[/quote]

Me too please

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Shutterfly code for a FREE white 11 oz mug. Expires 27/06/2015. Single use only. 

ST2X-B72N-A3G8-GSKF1T

Thanks forum members for being awesome and if used, please let people know so that we don't waste their time! Thanks!

Free Shutterfly code for a FREE 20 page 8x8 standard finish photobook (use 20-40 photos for the book). Expires 28/06/2015. Single use only. 

HG73-BFX8-DHX0-HVBATM

Used as of 29/05/2015.

Thanks forum members for being awesome and if used, please let people know so that we don't waste their time! Thanks!

Used as of 29/05/2015

Thanks for the private message md*** to let me know that it was used!  :)

Free Shutterfly code for a FREE 20 page 8x8 standard finish photobook (use 20-40 photos for the book). Expires 28/06/2015. Single use only. 

HG73-D71W-ZRX7-47FEBY  
Used as of 29/05/2015.

Thanks for the private message Phan*** to let me know that it was used! :)

Free Shutterfly code for a FREE 10 cards (6x8, 5x7, 5x5, 4x8 flat, 5x7 folded, 5x7 trifold or 3/4 folded, square trim, signature cardstock cards). Expires 14/06/2015. Single use only. 

MS2L-7HWP-9CEW-PZ32PT

[quote name="Darklurkr23" post="12715404" timestamp="1432945037"]2VW3H-JKYRM-6PF4W-XYTQ6-34GWZ and 36HYJ-CJGH6-27TR2-7Q7P9-WK3HZ

2 Smite codes

[/quote]
Used 36HYJ-CJGH6-27TR2-7Q7P9-WK3HZ thanks Darklurkr23.

HG73-BFX8-DHX0-HVBATM

Used this one - thanks!

I found an empty case for Freedom Force for the PC. I found the product key. but I'm not sure if it will activate on Steam or anywhere else, but it's worth a shot:

1501-2863868-3014605-0312

I found an empty case for Freedom Force for the PC. I found the product key. but I'm not sure if it will activate on Steam or anywhere else, but it's worth a shot:

1501-2863868-3014605-0312
It is probably one of the old games where you need the activation key to start the game after you have installed it. Like the old diablo games. Anyone who has the disks should be able to use the code to play, but if you have the disks, you probably already have a code.

Download code for the Avengers: Age of Ultron - Firsts Digital Comic Bundle. The code was given out with ticket purchases from Fandango. Includes the following comics:

- Superior Iron Man #1
- Black Widow #1
- Captain America #1
- Thor God of Thunder #1
- Hawkeye #1
- Hulk #1
- Avengers Origins: Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver #1

After you've registered for or signed in to your Marvel account and completed the redemption you'll be able to access your digital comic through the My Comics section in the Marvel Comics App and the Marvel Digital Comics Shop. Your digital comic will also be available to read through the My Comics section on Comixology.com and on the Comics App for iOS and Android devices, when you link your Marvel.com account.

CODE: FNDAAOUKGW6W

Download code for the Avengers: Age of Ultron - Firsts Digital Comic Bundle. The code was given out with ticket purchases from Fandango. Includes the following comics:

- Superior Iron Man #1
- Black Widow #1
- Captain America #1
- Thor God of Thunder #1
- Hawkeye #1
- Hulk #1
- Avengers Origins: Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver #1

After you've registered for or signed in to your Marvel account and completed the redemption you'll be able to access your digital comic through the My Comics section in the Marvel Comics App and the Marvel Digital Comics Shop. Your digital comic will also be available to read through the My Comics section on Comixology.com and on the Comics App for iOS and Android devices, when you link your Marvel.com account.

CODE: FNDAAOUKGW6W
Someone took it.

call of duty ghosts season pass for ps3/ps4

85N4-CTN8-7QNF

call of duty ghosts soundtrack

4BBF-2LCHK-KDQ2

i know it has too many characters but thats what it shows for the ost 

call of duty ghosts bonus content (free fall map, player patch, player card, player background)

EAQG-7ENQ-RKLM

[quote name="andycandy" post="12722641" timestamp="1433302326"]call of duty ghosts season pass for ps3/ps4
85N4-CTN8-7QNF

call of duty ghosts soundtrack
4BBF-2LCHK-KDQ2

i know it has too many characters but thats what it shows for the ost

call of duty ghosts bonus content (free fall map, player patch, player card, player background)
EAQG-7ENQ-RKLM[/quote]

thanks i got the call of duty ghosts season pass for ps3/ps4
85N4-CTN8-7QNF

South Park PS3 fellowship pack - 4jn9nbn99mdm

Hardline PS3 3 gold battle packs - t3c789nnlj2r

Shadow of Mordor 360 dark ranger pack - (there's two codes on this sheet I think ones a 48 hour trial)
Jdcvv24v4h4pg4qd23kj349pz
Twr3ttrdkffqwpw7kvgqv3rtz

South Park PS3 fellowship pack - 4jn9nbn99mdm

Hardline PS3 3 gold battle packs - t3c789nnlj2r

Shadow of Mordor 360 dark ranger pack - (there's two codes on this sheet I think ones a 48 hour trial)
Jdcvv24v4h4pg4qd23kj349pz
Twr3ttrdkffqwpw7kvgqv3rtz
both 360 codes lurked but thanks for sharing could have used that shadow of mordor

Hey there guys!
I found this code among my e-mails and I hope someone likes it!

Mirro's Edge - Origin Edition
AJLC-TJAJ-7LGC-NX58-24J8

Enjoy it! O:)

Ok I was bored so I found some codes of ultraviolet stuff. I have no idea if I used them in the past or something so I'm hoping these work for you guys.

Grown Ups 2: GU2W GGBP NXRU 45J1
TAKEN Braveheart: V46CW7TC3JFB (found it while walking thru Walmart lol)
Lego Movie: Q9GXX63GFGC6
Some Sony movie: 49N79X8J

Ok I was bored so I found some codes of ultraviolet stuff. I have no idea if I used them in the past or something so I'm hoping these work for you guys.

Grown Ups 2: GU2W GGBP NXRU 45J1
Braveheart: V46CW7TC3JFB (found it while walking thru Walmart lol)
Some Sony movie: 49N79X8J
Thank you, I got Braveheart!

I used the Lego Movie code. Thank You! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back