Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Judge Magister" post="12935624" timestamp="1443074395"]Thanks for the Dragonite!

Paying it forward with a $5 Viggle code:
NKCWAYFF4XTH[/quote]
Looks like someone got to it already but thank you! I've been trying to find one of these.

I don't know if this works for everyone or only new users. I don't play Hearthstone but this was in this month's LootCrate. Let me know if you're able to use it.

[attachment=17298:IMG_6354.JPG]

Free game, Radiation Island:

3HENK4PN4KRW

Members and guests will have to figure out what platform it is and where to redeem it. :p

[quote name="dumlaox" post="12938236" timestamp="1443204822"]5 Item Packs and 5,500 Stubs for MLB 15 The Show:

# = Letter 14 of the alphabet

[background=rgb(255,255,255)]59##-Q3#G-4Q9H[/background][/quote] thank u very much

Just bought the BluRay but the code may not work since it's past expiration. Figured it's worth a try for someone.

Digital HD/UV of You're Next:
Redeemmovie.com
KMY799X6QXQX

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12939032" timestamp="1443236106"]Just bought the BluRay but the code may not work since it's past expiration. Figured it's worth a try for someone.

Digital HD/UV of You're Next:
Redeemmovie.com
KMY799X6QXQX[/quote]
Thanks, still worked!!

Radiation Island for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®: 3KF4WH47XRFL

Code Expiration: 10/4/2015  Valid only on U.S. iTunes Store. Requires iTunes account.

[quote name="lmd" post="12939262" timestamp="1443245205"]Radiation Island for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®: 3KF4WH47XRFL

Code Expiration: 10/4/2015 Valid only on U.S. iTunes Store. Requires iTunes account.[/quote]Got it thanks lmd.

redbullquest.com ... beCUM a legend w/ ur flamesword

P47L X4WW

CC33 WFNF

CFF7 C437

K737 LPL3

44XR V3RV

4F3L 3337

F3C3 C33K

LKC4 MV7K

PHTM 477N

4V3V 4K73

L7XC LWNW

Last edited by a moderator:
15% off* code for the site LivingSocial through Midnight tonight (May be good on the 29th as well, the offer was poorly written):

15SMOREOFF

*=$20 Maximum Discount, 1 use per customer

20% off code for up to 3 "Local Deals"^ at Groupon (same expiry as above):

FALL3

^=1 unit per transaction, up to 3 Local Deals per customer, Maximum discount of $50 per Local Deal

Rainbow Six Siege beta code

Below is your code that will grant you guaranteed access into the Closed Beta, which starts on September 24, 2015.
[background=#000000]CODE: 1LPFN1USWX6O[/background]
For guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta, follow the steps below:

• Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta
  • Select "REDEEM CODE"
  • Select your platform of choice.
  • Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
  • Enter your unique Access Code from this email.
  • Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts.
We can't wait for you to join us in the destructible combat arenas of the Siege. We'll see you in September!

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War II

7LER7-WI8RH-GGD2Q

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition

2L5IY-0KNZY-TLXVT

Company of Heroes™ Complete Edition

AA8PF-QLZ9H-0L82G

[quote name="StarScream30" post="12942758" timestamp="1443471554"]Skyrim full game download

XBOX CODE: 7V2BR-WKYMK-CQVK8-JTG29-BRKYV[/quote]
Wow, that would have been pretty awesome to get. Nice!

Rainbow Six Siege beta code

Below is your code that will grant you guaranteed access into the Closed Beta, which starts on September 24, 2015.
CODE: 1LPFN1USWX6O
For guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta, follow the steps below:

• Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta
  • Select "REDEEM CODE"
  • Select your platform of choice.
  • Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
  • Enter your unique Access Code from this email.
  • Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts.
We can't wait for you to join us in the destructible combat arenas of the Siege. We'll see you in September!
Couple more;

CODE: 664M9WE6HIKV

CODE: EYIN8Z6MDG4M

CODE: FV70L57AV1FD

1. Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta
  2. Select "REDEEM CODE"
  3. Select your platform of choice.
  4. Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
  5. Enter your unique Access Code from this email.
  6. Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts.

Well, as its drop only here is Guaranteed access code for Rainbow Six | Siege

CODE: L5HKE6OPVNV1

1. Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta
  2. Select "REDEEM CODE"
  3. Select your platform of choice.
  4. Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
  5. Enter your unique Access Code from this email.
  6. Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts.

[quote name="unsungxsilence" post="12946513" timestamp="1443651079"]I got an email with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta PS4 CodesL6L5-MDNR-ABNLCPT5-FNNE-E5E8LQ88-CLND-G7PJ53BP-Q2N8-62T3[/quote]Thanks unsungxsilence I took the first one.

Rainbow 6 Siege Closed Beta codes; ends October 4

CMMCY-WXV6P-TCKV4-WK749-XG6QZ

KH2MV-GWG6X-YPCKD-33QJ7-3V2XZ

PWH2R-H9JP7-JPHJX-HMFG9-XC2HZ

edit: not sure if it matters, but they may be for XBONE only

Got a invalid code message.... Probably used is all.

Btw where did you come across a $4.99 code anyway? Curious just because its odd that its not the regular S5 code
It just kinda came in my email. I suspect it was from the Xbox 360 preorder of Mortal Kombat X from a while back. No other reason I would have received it.

Guess they are finally honoring them since the game never released.

rainbow 6 xbox one beta codes

PXVP9-HPMRW-VW3YD-JJQR6-FW2JZ
9KXTG-GTGRQ-94DVQ-D7C2K-GRR6Z
GKHDH-D4TQX-HFQHD-V2Q6Q-QWQDZ
D2CH3-HD47X-FXMFJ-HW96J-VVHQZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back