Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="hotaru251" post="12996338" timestamp="1446187070"]someone lurked it.[/quote]
Of course they did. CAGs take the time on here to post cool stuff for free for other CAGs to enjoy, and it never fails that some d-bag lurker does a hit and run on it. I post somewhat frequently with Destiny codes and guestimate that 80%+ (minimum) of the codes that I post are lurked.

First to quote gets digital HD/UV for Dracula (1931).

Second to quote gets $2 vudu credit

Gone, thank you TheRabbit & Never Ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Treyjyert" post="13001145" timestamp="1446438385"]First to quote gets digital HD/UV for Dracula (1931).

Second to quote gets $2 vudu credit[/quote]
Please

I was given this code by a friend and I don't have this game so i figured I'd pass it along.

I'm not sure if it's been used, I was told it wasn't but IDK.

NDDT-ETN6-NREN

It's for CRYSIS 3 HUNTER EDITION (Multiplayer Bonuses)

it UNLOCKS

-Day 1 access to the predator bow, recon arrow, and hunter nanosuit module

-5 levels of bonus XP

-Predator bow camo skin

-3 unique dog tags

lurker drop ... get you some of that free shizzz

redbullquest.com (if code says invalid, someone lurked you to it)

T P N 3 3 T K 7

I got two redbox 1-Day DVD rental codes. Imma post one up and the other can reply to this post and i'll slide you the code on privately. 

4HJZ522K

Both codes expire on the Nov. 28th this year.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD

MPK6J - JMDMY - YXXQD - QG9WG - WR26Z (XB360)

Lords of Shadow Reverie

PDK7T - 2V94P - CFGQW - 3XMHD - MV3TZ

LoS Resurrection  

3JQ96 - DYQTW - YF3PT - 7TR2T - X3W3Z

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD

MPK6J - JMDMY - YXXQD - QG9WG - WR26Z (XB360)

Lords of Shadow Reverie

PDK7T - 2V94P - CFGQW - 3XMHD - MV3TZ

LoS Resurrection  

3JQ96 - DYQTW - YF3PT - 7TR2T - X3W3Z

I have 2 $20 codes to use at Shutterfly.com that I received from mycokerewards.com.  I'm not going to use them, so I'll pass them on to my fellow CAGers.  If you would like to win one of these codes, send me a PM.  I'll choose 2 winners sometime tomorrow after work.

I should have stayed online for 3 more minutes. I saw the xbox codes (I do not have a live account/working 360) I would have loved that mega man code.

I have 2 $20 codes to use at Shutterfly.com that I received from mycokerewards.com. I'm not going to use them, so I'll pass them on to my fellow CAGers. If you would like to win one of these codes, send me a PM. I'll choose 2 winners sometime tomorrow after work.
Just got off work, but I'm sick as a dog. I'm going to bed to sleep it off, so I'm extending the contest until tomorrow.

[quote name="Rollobobo" post="13015745" timestamp="1447024665"]Batman Skins for Arkham Knight (PS4) - AKCP-9JN4-4E5P[/quote]Got it thanks Rollobobo.

Black Ops 3 Monster Energy 15 mins (I think) of  2x exp code thingy QR8P3 QD9SC (from a UK can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back