Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will give a 7 day xbox live gold code two a guy who actually have a xbox console and who will report to me as soon as they redeem the code. No brand new CAG accouns"

May I please I've been looking on this site everyday for a while and haven't gotten a code

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give a 7 day xbox live gold code two a guy who actually have a xbox console and who will report to me as soon as they redeem the code. No brand new CAG accouns
I could really use this, My xbox live ran out any I really wanna play some online during the break but can't afford live right now.

Here is a 14day trial for Xbox live. Enjoy

BF*PQ-*4TXM-V8YR4-6*TKM-TX*BY

*Missing letter or number. Don't bother sending message I will not respond.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the lucky person who gets it.

Save an additional 20% off all sale and clearance items at landsend.com:

Use code: PAYPAL20

Pin: 2020

*Lands' End Offer Terms
Receive 20% off sale and clearance online only (excludes buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters and excluded items as marked) at landsend.com. Discount will be applied when promotional code: PAYPAL20 is entered at checkout. Offer valid in the U.S. only. For PayPal members only. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, December 30, 2015. Promotional code is non-transferrable and cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any additional offer.

I will give a 7 day xbox live gold code two a guy who actually have a xbox console and who will report to me as soon as they redeem the code. No brand new CAG accounts
Don't you love saying "no new cag accounts" then having two people ask for the code that have accounts less then 24 hours old lmao people just don't read shit anymore, they just see "free" and pounce

Giving away digital HD copy of Kung Fu Panda ( AMAZON) promotional code. Like this post and I will randomly choose a winner in a few hours

Well I'm a little late with the gifts but...

[attachment=19318:20151224_203051.jpg][attachment=19319:20151224_203056.jpg]

Also have a code for Kung Fu Panda on Amazon Video. 

ALL GONE! ALL GONE!

Merry Christmas CAG...some random codes I found while cleaning out my little home-cubicle so I have room for my new Xbox One (that I will hardly ever use). 

One per person, PM Request. Don't be a rude jerk etc. You know the drill. I will have codes ready for you around 7-8PM MST.

CODES RESERVED FOR MEMBERS:

- Batman PS4 Skins

- Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

- Kung Fu Panda Video code

- (ALL) 3 30-day PS+ Trial

- (ALL) 2 XBL 2 Day trial

Well I'm a little late with the gifts but...

attachicon.gif
20151224_203051.jpg
attachicon.gif
20151224_203056.jpg

Also have a code for Kung Fu Panda on Amazon Video.

ONLY HAVE TOMB RAIDER EXP. 360 AND CREW DELUXE DLC LEFT!

Merry Christmas CAG...some random codes I found while cleaning out my little home-cubicle so I have room for my new Xbox One (that I will hardly ever use).

One per person, PM Request. Don't be a rude jerk etc. You know the drill. I will have codes ready for you around 7-8PM MST.

CODES RESERVED FOR MEMBERS:

- Batman PS4 Skins

- Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

- Kung Fu Panda Video code

- (ALL) 3 30-day PS+ Trial

- (ALL) 2 XBL 2 Day trial
anything left? i'll take anything other then the video code if you have something still available. if not no worries :)

anything left? i'll take anything other then the video code if you have something still available. if not no worries :)
Well since you asked...

I still have the Crew Deluxe DLC left along with the two Tomb Raider Underworld 360 Expansions.

ALSO, some other stuff added:

- Anya Skin for Gears of War UE XBONE

- Possibly one more 48 hour Xbox Live Gold trial - be my guinea pig!

- The Crew Wild Run PS4 Expansion

Well since you asked...

I still have the Crew Deluxe DLC left along with the two Tomb Raider Underworld 360 Expansions.

ALSO, some other stuff added:

- Anya Skin for Gears of War UE XBONE

- Possibly one more 48 hour Xbox Live Gold trial - be my guinea pig!

- The Crew Wild Run PS4 Expansion
I'd be interested in PS4 The Crew Deluxe DLC & Wild Run expansion! I thought pictures were of XB1

Another discount code.

Save 15% on cosmetics from tarte.com with the code "TARTE2015"

*Only valid on www.tarte.com. Must enter promo code TARTE2015 at checkout. Cannot be combined with any other promo codes/offers/discounts. Offer valid only on orders shipping to the US, PR and Canada. Offer valid only on in-stock items, no rain checks. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or credit. Offer subject to change at any time and without notice. E-gift cards are not eligible for discounts or promotions. Select items are not eligible for promotion/discount and will be marked as ineligible on their product page, including tarteist lip paint, tarteist lip crayon, tartelette in bloom clay palette, and limited-edition tarteist contour palette. Additional fees for tax and/or shipping may apply. Promotions not valid on international orders outside of Canada. Tarte has the right to cancel any orders due to unauthorized use of our website or violation of our Terms of Use. Samples may vary. Free samples only apply to orders placed on tarte.com. Tarte has the right to change samples at any time and without notice. Offer valid thru December 31, 2015 at 11:59pm ET.

Grabbed these too, thank you so much, trying to add as much double xp to my account before the codes expire tomorrow night.
patricia-fitzgerald-quote-greed-is-a-terrible-thing.jpg

I don't see how Hypertoken was being a jerk. You are the one that took 7 codes within a 2 hour period. DIdn't give anyone else a real chance. Just a simple observation, but in your eyes I'm probably being a jerk.

Give him a break you guys. If he hadn't taken them, chances are they would have gone to a lurker and at least he said thank you. Codes are dropped here for whoever wants them and is quick enough to get them.

FREE Shutterfly 8x11 calendar

Expires 7 January 2016

Single use only

VHH2-8ZMP-6KUK-J1YEUG[attachment=19361:image.png][attachment=19362:image.png]

Hopefully nobody grabbed the shutterfly code..my wife would like to use it.. Lurkers... Thanks for the code drop!! Thanks all year last year and this year!!

The Hunger Games ultraviolet code: AM3749YNH674
The Hunger Games Catching Fire Ultraviolet code: CG6JJ3YXWF29
Please let me know you claimed it Thanks GLHF

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back