Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two codes for the Mirror's Edge beta for PS4! Turns out, I was going to get in after all haha. Sorry I took a free code earlier. :p

995T-E7NK-BPMN

BENC-NJN8-TH39

Hope someone deserving gets it, and not JUST the lurkers. >_>
Not sure if I'm deserving, but I just used the first code. Ready to see how EA destroys this franchise!

^all above Mirror's Edge Beta codes have been used.

Anyways, have two codes:

Alan Wake (360/Xbox One)
-may be used but not sure
7QXDP-3PW4Y-KYPPG-MH3M6-D3GTZ

14 day Xbox Live Gold code
9B7XB-VC79B-RVVV8-3GDB2-JXF6X

Here's another XBOX ONE Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta code: 

K66J2-9PJMP-CMDKT-HJRGM-X32WZ

(The Closed BETA starts April 23, 2016 at 01:00 UTC and ends April 26, 2016 at 16:00 UTC)

Not sure if I'm deserving, but I just used the first code. Ready to see how EA destroys this franchise!
Lol if you're not a lurker and thankful, you're deserving. Glad you got one.

And I'm loving it. It's miles above the first. I dig the changes. Some adjustments need to be made, but that's the point of a beta.

Bunch of xbox one and pc mirrors edge catalyst beta codes

PC
====
4J88-SED9-BEZ9-WUFT-6NPR

4YC4-AGPG-T6EY-52PN-8CUK

BWF7-A2RW-22DM-AHAJ-3JGU

====

Xbox One
====
HVR6V-6X726-6R3Q6-Q67F4-F2WKZ

TDFJ6-3FWGQ-GQGDW-RTDMP-4DYVZ

HTV2X-WFQDG-R74C4-7CWGM-4XDXZ

TCJGF-9G93R-33XXG-6CC39-GDXHZ

7P69V-3QHT4-2R6XJ-H7KKM-Y2M7Z

HTHM6-F9YJD-JVXYR-2X4FV-769XZ

TC966-RMHQ7-TVFWW-HJF4Y-TC22Z

====

Have fun bois

It's a Steam Code for Back to the Future I got last year but never redeemed because I downloaded the DRMFree from Humble.

(cuatro)EMVC-JJAF(seven)-(nine)LM(seis)R

It was Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf. Something I probably won't even touch because I don't like horror games. I wish Steam had an option where you enter a code so you can see what it is first and then confirm it. That way it could've gone to someone who would actually play it. Thanks for dropping it though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I wont get chastised for posting a discount code here.

$10 off a purchase of $39.99 or more at 1800Flowers.com (through May 10th - MUST use Visa Checkout):

DDPERKS

*Prices and discounts are exclusive of applicable service and shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offers available online only. Must pay using Visa Checkout with promo code DDPERKS. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Offer valid through 5/10/16. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Flipnote Studio 3D codes

B0KV-QFC4-43LD-29XX

PM me for last two characters to prevent the lurkers from lurking

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

https://marvel.com/redeem

CACWMWJGAMYY

Got this from fandango for the purchase of Captain America: Civil War movie ticket

redeem the code for 4 free online comic books (Black Panther, New Avengers, Civil War, Iron Man/Captain America: Causalities of War)

Enjoy!

Random iTunes Codes. There old so idk if there expired or not but worth a try

2po4fmh.jpg

Google Play code for Marvel Avengers Alliance 2. This if for a free Guardians of the Galaxy character.

VM47GJ0X5GQUCCSK5F4NFYD

Disney Infinity Codes - Use these codes to unlock the digital characters for Disney Infinity

89GD-8QGT-PHBP - Spot

6WBN-JQ4D-V684 - Inside Out Set

V4ZM-6F4Y-YW86 - Mickey Mouse

Lichdom Battlemage - Code to unlock GameStop's Exclusive DLC Spell=Crafting & Battle Guide Book

I received two codes for pre-ordering the game. I used one but I don't remember which one....so I'll provide both to be on the safe side.

Code 1: 347461

Code 2 : 636777

Code Exp: 04/19/2017

To Redeem: http://www.lichdom-battlemage.com

Down towards of the end of the page - Enter Code => Download the ebook file. Enjoy

Redbox code for free 1-day video game rental, thanks to the Monopoly promotion:

GMGVJZ24

(It expires 5/25/16.)

The Join the Family program for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is closing its doors in a few days, and I still have several thousand credits. 

If you'd like six in-game DLC packs for the PS4 (codes for PC and Xbox One are used), just send me a message and respond if you've successfully installed them. First come, first serve!

Update: Codes are gone!

The Join the Family program for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is closing its doors in a few days, and I still have several thousand credits.

If you'd like six in-game DLC packs for the PS4 (codes for PC and Xbox One are used), just send me a message and respond if you've successfully installed them. First come, first serve!

Update: Codes are gone!
Thank you again!

I have a 3 US mystery gift codes one for each of the kanto legendary birds PM me for them 1 code per PM

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edit: Only Articuno & Moltres Left, if post is still up codes are still available

Edit 2: All Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back