Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for not making this completely lurker proof. Don't really feel like filling up my message box with people that misread my "quote" directions and also, as kind of a "liscensed" lurker, some of us don't really feel like being apart of an online community as great as this one is.  I'd rather play some games and hang out with my galpal and friends then making online friends. Although making an account and saying thank you isn't too much to ask, it really doesn't matter to me who gets it and I'm not looking for any sort of appreciation. I just probably won't be able to sell these for much and I'd rather not let them go to waste. So yeah, end mini rant, here you go to whomever!

PS4 The Elder Scrolls Online Dragon Warrior Costume and Yokudan Charger Mount from the Skyrim SE
7CL6-7Q??-KJRA

??=A clever way to spell the first name ofthe star of the Uncharted series

360 Halo 4 Corbulo Emblem DLC Code (free for all on GameDealDaily.com)
HTB8W-VW???-3CTHK-6FBWQ-D4JCC

???=4 cubed

PS4 DOOM Multiplayer Pack

GE56-T5N2-??7C

??= ?? Allin (2 letter initial, also just found out his birth name is Jesus Christ Allin while looking for a good clue..crazy)

ALL STEAM KEYS BELOW (AT LEAST ONE MAY BE REDEEMED)

Memory of Eldurim
W??42-BMGHN-LM336

??= most peoples favorite store for video game needs...gcu

io
6PMWH-QLL9G-CNZ??

??= Making bread and jelly get along since 1901

NOCT
CL???-IL5R8-VAZMR

???= dog with a zero?

enjoy all!

Last edited by a moderator:
INVITE UP TO 3 FRIENDS
Play with your friends during the Early Beta Access. Forward the email or send the 3 codes below to your friends. They can redeem their code on:
http://steepgame.com/beta-redeem
Friend 1: CF4DMLR82KEY
Friend 2: KG9JQFABRVWB
Friend 3: 2Z2L68EWEMTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More UV Codes

Clerks: TBTX42JG24JM

The Hateful Eight: AHE97XMUNCVG3398

Some disney movie reward code that came with nightmare before Christmas: RRLZ4QHJNNS

INVITE UP TO 3 FRIENDS
Play with your friends during the Early Beta Access. Forward the email or send the 3 codes below to your friends. They can redeem their code on:
http://steepgame.com/beta-redeem
Friend 1: CF4DMLR82KEY
Friend 2: KG9JQFABRVWB
Friend 3: 2Z2L68EWEMTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Badass. Used the first friend code starting with CF4

You rock. Been wanting to check this out on PS4

Titanfall 2 Dew and Doritos Codes:

AFMPFL6FYX

FABHSZ7FPF

This last one I just dug out of the garbage, if I had remembered about this thread I'd have 3 or 4 more lol.

YYPYCYTT7T

$20 off holiday cards from shutterfly.com

KEBF-0E20-CM22-4A7DNB

*Offer expires December 28, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for $20 off one qualifying cards order of $20 or more (after select discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app (only select sizes and styles are available on Shutterfly app). Cards ordered must be of the same size and type. This promo will be applied to your order before any code-based %-off promos. Limit one $-off promo per order. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other restrictions apply. Visit www.shutterfly.com/kelloggscard for more details. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

Battlefield 1 battlepack(4) code from Monster. 

jay seven pea jay X kay nine X H see six L

Redeem at monsterenergy.com/battlefield1

Free Metal Ornament from Shutterfly*:

Code = KEBG-3K51-URDZ-2M4TYA

Enter Code @ shutterfly.com/kelloggsholiday

*Offer expires December 28, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free square or rectangle shaped metal ornament through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app (only select products available on the app). Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other restrictions apply. Visit www.shutterfly.com/kelloggsholiday for more details. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

Free Metal Ornament from Shutterfly*:

Code = KEBG-3K51-URDZ-2M4TYA

Enter Code @ shutterfly.com/kelloggsholiday

*Offer expires December 28, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free square or rectangle shaped metal ornament through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app (only select products available on the app). Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other restrictions apply. Visit www.shutterfly.com/kelloggsholiday for more details. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
I used this. Thanks!

KEBG-CAA7-9XZS-0TZ8W0

FREE Metal Ornament From Shutterfly!

1. Sign up or sign in at 
    shutterfly.com/kelloggsholiday

2. Enter your promo code; it will save
    to your Shutterfly account

3. Apply your code at checkout by
    12/28/16*

Gigantic Closed Beta

7900b150d82625c09fa56b2562e7ab85.png

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10075863

Here you guys go. $5 & $10 off any one item. Can be combined to equal $15 off any one item. No digital items. Must have a Power Up Rewards Card. If you don't let me know and I'll give you a phone number to say when you use it.

Have fun. Print out and first one gets to use out. Lol.

[attachment=24448:IMG_20161118_103656.png][attachment=24449:IMG_20161118_103607.png]

Last night, I was sitting around not watching Deadpool. Then I thought to myself, 'why the hell am I not watching Deadpool?!'. So then I watched Deadpool. Now I have a digital code to watch Deadpool. First CAG to post that they want it will get a PM :D/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back