Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this can be shared but if anyone wants my code for the quake closed beta on Pc I'm not going to use it. First one to tell me who the Cleveland Indians next series is with gets it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this can be shared but if anyone wants my code for the quake closed beta on Pc I'm not going to use it. First one to tell me who the Cleveland Indians next series is with gets it

Diamondbacks at 9:40 tomorrow night!

I'm moving and wont be able to use it. Hopefully it'll find a good home here.

Welcome to the Quake Champions Closed Beta Test!
Welcome Champion,

Your dedication has paid off and you are one of the first to rocket jump into the Quake Champions Closed Beta!

We have spent the last months polishing the game and have now reached a point where we need your skill and feedback. Help us to shape Quake Champion as the next, true Arena Shooter we’ve all been waiting for.

Our first Closed Beta Test weekend begins April 6th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until April 9th at 4:00PM EDT.

Your Closed Beta Code
FKD4-3B8P-A82D-4NGK-C68K

Closed Beta Instructions
To get ready for our first Closed Beta Weekend (April 6th – 9th), please download and install the game by following these steps:

1. Log in to your Bethesda.net account.
  2. Redeem your code.
  3. Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
  4. Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta weekend, April 6th – 9th. 
IMPORTANT: Participation in the beta is subject to the confidentiality provisions of the Beta Agreement. Please do not stream, capture video, or discuss your experience with the game outside the Official Beta Forums.

If you have any questions or issues, please visit our Support Forums or email our customer support team.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the Arena between April 6th and April 9!

- Your Quake Champions Team

I have a Quake PC beta code that it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to use. To avoid lurkers I'll give it to the first person to reply here. (Must be an active CAG for at least 2 months)

I have a Quake PC beta code that it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to use. To avoid lurkers I'll give it to the first person to reply here. (Must be an active CAG for at least 2 months)
can I get it please?!

I'd rather it go to someone who's been on here longer. If no one else replies within the next few hours I'll send it your way so it doesn't go to waste.
it's fine thank you. I barely started up on this recently. I'm not planning on being an inactive lurker

Send it my way, please.

Redbox. Redeem by 04/12

Free movie: 7JMQ9PL2

Free to a good home! I've got a couple more after this as well.

[attachment=26282:IMG_5221.PNG][attachment=26283:IMG_5222.PNG][attachment=26284:IMG_5227.PNG][attachment=26285:IMG_5228.PNG]

Free to a good home! I've got a couple more after this as well.

attachicon.gif
IMG_5221.PNG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5222.PNG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5227.PNG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5228.PNG
can you send me the link to redeem for a magazine sub? Couldn't find it online. Thanks a lot!

A few more (mags likely won't work as they are sold out) to a good home!

[attachment=26286:5d9f83db4337d5a14939023870ff3bd3.png][attachment=26287:7a40f8dcb7e55e0ce6f1d119cbfddd76.png][attachment=26288:417bbfa9c7ed99f93fe0ca00019501cd.png][attachment=26289:b806eddd8e5f4013cb9ed7ef3358b7a2.png]

Two codes for primagames.com digital guides. One is Wind Waker HD and the other is Animal Crossing New Leaf. Not sure which is which.

ERCX-AWSJ-C4TE-TU7U
496M-ZTRE-MPMV-3NVR

You have been confirmed as a prize winner in the DORITOS® "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" Promotion.

Your prize is One (1) Groot & Rocket Digital Comic (awarded via a digital code).

To redeem your code, just follow these simple steps:

• Go to Marvel.com/redeem.
  • Follow the on-screen redemption instructions and enter this code
  •           FRTOF9AYK743

This Locker Code will grant you a 3-Game All Attribute Boost in NBA 2K17.

1. From the main menu of NBA 2K17, select Features/Options.

2. Select Locker Codes.

3. Enter the Locker Code you received, using the virtual keyboard.

Code:

F2TV2-NAR2G-6R90C-8QNZI-6VIYV
This Locker Code is valid from February 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM PT to September 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT.

Please post when you have used it.

This Locker Code will grant you a 3-Game All Attribute Boost in NBA 2K17.

1. From the main menu of NBA 2K17, select Features/Options.

2. Select Locker Codes.

3. Enter the Locker Code you received, using the virtual keyboard.

Code:

F2TV2-NAR2G-6R90C-8QNZI-6VIYV
This Locker Code is valid from February 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM PT to September 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT.

Please post when you have used it.
I grabbed this one. Thank you very much!!

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

Ultraviolet codes
Paranormal activity 3: 33939YYMXT9A
Resident evil retribution: RNDTSFHK039ZAGN5
Joy ride 3: 1881150893136768
Paranormal activity marked ones: NWTEXM7347JR
Sony rewards disc registration code: 88BPYQTG

Ultraviolet codes
Paranormal activity 3: 33939YYMXT9A
Resident evil retribution: RNDTSFHK039ZAGN5
Joy ride 3: 1881150893136768
Paranormal activity marked ones: NWTEXM7347JR
Sony rewards disc registration code: 88BPYQTG
Got Joy Ride, thanks

Your digital code is: CCB9-9C48-UM00-YVCFGK

Find the digital promotion code in your confirmation email, and follow the simple steps to activate: 

1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/rewards
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member) 
3. Copy and paste your code in the "Promotion Code" field. 
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

8x8 photobook from shutterfly

Congratulations on your gift key for League of Angels II!

Your key is: ME794MQFY2??UHYUYS

?? = Refresh

How to redeem your key:

Players need to log in the game first, then click the Gift icon below the mini map, and enter the code to claim the rewards.
Each account can redeem each code for once.

NOTE: These codes will expire on May 31, 2017.

https://www.paperculture.com/t-mobile-tuesday-exclusiveoffer?

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T15GNXG351NJ

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T1KTDWH6WQHT

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T15GN1BXJL11

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T1KTDW8HWMQD

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T1KTDQH6KMHH

utm_source=TM&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=19999&utm_content=37006#code=T1KWDKWMHT6Q

http://www.treecycler.com/tmobile?
27Y29V7M9CRD
6Y52Z574Q732
25F724KV7N2K
4739NPHPVKVP
V5TDSFXQQGNC
9G34YQ56XM5Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back