Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone used all the Restaurant codes. If anyone gets one, I would appreciate it. My parents are always looking for credit and It drives me nuts when they spend money on that site

I believe these are still redeemable (T-Mobile Tuesday stuff):

Shell 30 cents off/gal

HN5V3XGXDQ3R

76JNT6MWRKMB

TMT9TNGHTDHX

Redbox free rental

J36GFT72

5FT5V49G

3GEAY727

I think someone used all the Restaurant codes. If anyone gets one, I would appreciate it. My parents are always looking for credit and It drives me nuts when they spend money on that site
PMed you one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old iTunes codes:

Abduction: 3W394PTEAYMP

Thor (requires disc): LWHRJ7JHJ37T

Shark Night (requires disc): 8556220870188885

Paul: MHRANLTRYME7

have a $10 reward code for American Eagle and Aerie  must be an american eagle rewards member to use it. www.ae.com or www.aerie.com

code is: 1A4979AE4WU32F99T5NY

valid until 10/15/17

also just found another code I won't use its for www.finishline.com

code is: 170802058076

valid until 9/30/17

Thank you for the codes boss!
In case u didn't know, the Redbox T-Mobile from this wk are $3 off the transaction...if ur going for a movie instead of a game and don't care if its bluray, u can get 2 dvd movie rentals per code coz dvds are only $1.50 each instead of $3 each for game/bluray rentals

494e7281b1c4c7227064667b27044a3f.jpg
NBA 2K18 locker code (from Reese's Puffs cereal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expires in like 15mins!
$3 off Redbox transaction: which means rental for 2 dvds or 1 game or 1 bluray per code.

LSUTLSA7
XEYENJG9
PJAU75A9
5NS64XGL
Z2HZ9J45

7CP7VA2P
XDM7E5UX
H2W78GPY
TO REDEEM YOUR FREE ONE-DAY REDBOX RENTAL:

Visit Redbox.com, the official Redbox mobile app or any Redbox kiosk
Select the DVD, Blu-ray Disc or game that you would like to rent
Enter the promo code above on the checkout screen
Enjoy your movie or game!

Looks like a generic code here:

40% OFF LEGOLAND® TIX

REDEEM BY 09/30/2017 AT 11:59 PM EDT

A few lovely eBooks:

LEGO® EBOOK
REDEEM BY 09/13/2017 AT 04:59 AM EDT
TM992DE01B42133
TM9C08E93E1E7FA
TM979527AB0249F

Some non-Spotify service:

90 DAYS PANDORA PREMIUM
REDEEM BY 09/18/2017 AT 11:59 PM EDT
SL2DEB5GP2SDK
5UBBH6SHKJHXG
SAVJBBKRT3MA2

REDEEM BY 09/13/2017 AT 03:59 AM CDT

LEGO® EBOOK

Receive one free eBook available for redemption (at no cost) via
bookshout.com and BookShout app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire HD and
Nook HD mobile devices. Must redeem by 4:59 a.m. ET on September 13,
2017. Limit one offer per person. Select from: LEGO® NINJAGO®: Team
Ninja; LEGO Friends Perfect Pets; LEGO City: Heroes to the Rescue;
LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: Monster Battles; LEGO NINJAGO: Ninja Go!; LEGO
Minifigures Character Encyclopedia LEGO® Movie Edition; LEGO Friends
Character Encyclopedia; LEGO NINJAGO Character Encyclopedia, Updated
Edition BookShout and bookshout.com are trademarks of Rethink Books
LLC. All rights reserved.

TM91EDD5419D79D

Have a digital code for the original Blair Witch Project (upgrading my dvd collection to bluray on a whim,) code may or may not work because of the whole *use by certain date or else (yolo we may let it work after projected date anyway bull$h..)* Toss me a message if you want it.

Edit: Claimed

90 DAYS PANDORA PREMIUM
REDEEM BY 09/18/2017 AT 10:59 PM CDT
Personalized radio meets on-demand listening with Pandora Premium. Score your first 90 days on us and find the perfect music for you. After trial pass ends, service will auto-renew and card will be charged $9.99/month unless canceled.

Receive a 90-day Pandora Premium Trial pass. The 90-day trial begins when the user enters the promo code on Pandora. Redeemable only on www.pandora.com/redeem by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 18, 2017. One time use only; Trial pass is void after activation or expiration. Open to US residents 18+; no purchase necessary. Payment information and election of subscription product required to redeem Trial pass. If you do not want a subscription once your Trial expires, you must disable auto-renewal prior to expiration of your Trial or contact Listener Support at help.pandora.com or your payment card will be charged $9.99/mo. until you opt out. Current subscribers are not eligible to redeem a Trial pass, nor are users who have previously redeemed a Trial pass. Pandora subscription products are subject to the Pandora Subscription Terms available at www.pandora.com/legal/subscription. Additional limitations may apply to your offer, see www.pandora.com/legal/subscription-offer-terms for more details. Use of Trial pass constitutes acceptance of all applicable terms and conditions. Trial passes are issued by Pandora Media California, LLC.

© 2017 Pandora Media California, LLC. All rights reserved.

YOUR CODE:
7A7AO6L6TOQGU
wjy7b3qemzx6s
ifqonl3kjm4ag
M63VDZSUNFN2O
K5ROWP2G22UO2
2423VR2OFCAAK
XJATWJL2QNHZM
QH3SFYHEYEJEC
NFMYBHBFWBE4Y
ZIXWKTEXSFLLW

Thanks for the pandora stuff. Music rules y'all.
Would be nice to at least post which code u used so others wouldn't bother trying lolol and since the used code wasn't gonna be posted then it would've been quicker to just click to like the post instead of typing out thanks :D lol

Hey starlight do you or anyone else know if once the pandora premium runs out, if it will still let you play "your music" you downloaded while you had premium? Thanks.

Hey starlight do you or anyone else know if once the pandora premium runs out, if it will still let you play "your music" you downloaded offline while you had premium? Thanks.

Here's a code for 20% off NFLshop.com
(I'm kinda new to CAG, but it has helped me, so I shall return the favor!). First one to redeem the code gets it!

29V8TL66D2543

Hopefully someone can use these...

XBOX Live 2 day gold trial codes
d2q6x-hxtpq-c78mv-yyhrj-q8bqf
ypmvb-4498r-9gxwm-mfc4r-6c6g7
gcd4v-ryrj7-qbc3g-x6rdf-bcqxf

harry potter half blood prince- digital
3l7pakwtww79

Outlast
Outlast Deluxe Edition

H9JH4-0KB7I-YEI4V
Redeem

• Note: You must redeem your free Outlast key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!
  • Note: You must redeem your free Outlast: Whistleblower key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!

Outlast: Whistleblower
Outlast Deluxe Edition

GWE2Q-6JKIY-9GYE9
Redeem

• Note: You must redeem your free Outlast key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!
  • Note: You must redeem your free Outlast: Whistleblower key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!

Walking Dead Season 1 key

8RXVK-HG8P6-EBFRK

Redemption deadline is September 23rd, 2017 at 10:00 AM Pacific.

Outlast
KZD9G-YYYDF-LPKRJ

Note: You must redeem your free Outlast key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017

This is for Pokken Tournament DX on Nintendo Switch. Enjoy~❤

[attachment=28066:pokkenTournamentDX.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back