Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Everything claimed  :shock:  Thank you CAG.

Halo themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7

--

For Madden NFL 18

x2 MUT Pack: Pro Pack for Madden NFL 18

x5 MUT Pack: All Madden Pack for Madden NFL 18

I guess they unlock players? I don't really know. But they're limit one per account. Expire on May 30, 2018. And these are the instructions for redeeming them:

To redeem:
Go to www.MUTRewards.com and either sign-in or register with your EA Account information.
Registering for MUT Rewards requires updated contact information. Please provide your first and last name, gamertag, mailing address and preferred platform, and check the box labeled "Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions." Verify your email address via the emailed link to complete your registration.
Once you've logged into MUT Rewards, click 'Code Redemption' and enter your 16 digit single-use code into the "Enter Code" box, then click "Redeem Code".
Start your Madden NFL 18 video game, sign into Madden NFL Ultimate Team, and a pop-up will appear notifying you that your packs are available in the unopened packs area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cavern Escape

447VR-WFQZY-QP07T

Free for anybody who wants it. 

Best quote I found on Steam:

"Basically, only download it for trading cards. I got it for free and I want a refund.

-10/10 for wasting my time."

Cavern Escape

447VR-WFQZY-QP07T

Free for anybody who wants it.

Best quote I found on Steam:
"Basically, only download it for trading cards. I got it for free and I want a refund.
-10/10 for wasting my time."
Lurked [emoji42]
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk

I've got a code for a FREE Easel OR 8X11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly.

Terms of the code:

*Offer expires January 31, 2018 (11:59 P.M. PT). Choose one free 12-month wall calendar (8x11 size) or one square trim easel calendar on signature cardstock through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Limit one product or order discount code and one shipping code per order. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other trim, paper options and Storytelling™ styles will incur extra fees. Not valid on other calendar sizes/types, other products, prepaid plans and prior purchases. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

To avoid lurkers, this will be given to the 1st person with at least 6 months on CAG to PM me.

Free Shutterfly photo magnet. Expires 2/28/18.
To avoid lurkers, like this post if you want it & I’ll randomly choose someone later tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: gone, sending to nCogNeato

Last edited by a moderator:
Each "?" represents the same letter of the alphabet

20180127_123111.jpg

Couldn't be bothered to scratch off all the codes and type them all up before today but since the expiration dates for them are coming up I might as well. Both these are for Pokemon Sun and Moon only, redeem them by going to Mystery Gift and choose "Code Redemption" somewhere in that menu. I believe all these codes are region locked so this is for the NTSC-U region or the United States, not sure which.

Shiny Silvally - Was available from October 23rd to November 13th (Expires February 13th)

A723YXPWXWWKLAZX

Red Card Charizard - Was available from October 1st to the 14th (Expires February 4th)

A7A4Q63PF9HXNOX3 (O might be a Q, can't tell)

A7A4RNTY296SG3X3

A7A4RLT6FLYQRYUJ

A7A4RPTZJGD26D2E

A7A4RSTG8QC8FLAZ

A7A4RLR76WH8MTEW

A7ARSAMTYRXR7A4

A7ARTEYM8NZE3RH (First E may be an F)

A7A4RQAGPGTQT9DL

A7A4RR8CJU78DF8T

A7A4RM53D3FQLD3N

A7A4RN5A5D5FFSJZ

A7A4RNQAMWTMMRT7

A7A4Q6LQJMX6SR7W (7 at the end may be a Z)

A7A4S22CX2Q2JP2W

A7A4RRG9S777M48A

A7A4PETGP7R56XHN

A7A4Q277MGRJJD2H

A7A4RMMZLP3757RM

A7A4S28SPL484E32

So I won a Destiny 2 code for PC a while ago, but I cannot redeem it because I need a GTX 1080.  The code expires tomorrow and it needs to be redeemed on the Geforce Experience app on your PC. 

This is the code. IEVV-XVXN-IBHA-WOVG-QXLE-YGI? 

The question mark at the end is the letter D 

Free calendar from shutterfly
expires January 31, 2018
KECD-5REH-5YDB-6DNND0

Free photo mug form shutterfly
expires February 28, 2018
KECH-6JHP-GS67-5CVV72

$25 off any Shutterfly purchase
expires January 31, 2018
CCCD-FUG4-0P5F-P0ZFJX

$25 off any Shutterfly purchase
expires January 31, 2018
CCCD-7Y9D-687T-4CVUV9

$1 off any Share a Coke purchase
expires January 31, 2018
CZ33PW9YNTRW

$1 off any Share a Coke purchase
expires January 31, 2018
2F9RVG4THTNX

Shell codes:

RGVQHHDTD5MN
BX4MBDBVV6VB
RRGM79JHNVMR

Fine print:
MAKE SURE YOU HEAD TO THE PUMP AND USE YOUR FUEL REWARDS SAVINGS BY 02/02 AT 11:59 PM

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CODE:

Tap this link or tap “REDEEM” to download Fuel Rewards® app
Create your free Fuel Rewards® account
Link a card (optional) to earn more
Click “Apply” to add your reward
HOW TO SAVE AT THE PUMP:

Visit a Shell or select gas station to redeem
Before paying, select Fuel Rewards® (FRN)
Key in your Alt ID
Insert your credit or debit card to begin fueling
Limit one Fuel Rewards® code per person and account

If you’re redeeming on mobile or desktop web, copy and paste the above code and tap here

Claim in app by January 31, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and receive a Fuel Rewards® code worth $0.25 off per gallon for up to 20 gallons to use towards one tank of Shell fuel, ARV: up to $5. Not available in Puerto Rico. Limit of one Customer Exclusive Fuel Rewards® code per Fuel Rewards® member. This Customer Exclusive must be added to a Fuel Rewards® account by January 31, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET. If you do not have a Fuel Rewards account you may create one for free by downloading the Fuel Rewards® app using the link provided and completing the sign-up process. Your code must be added to your Fuel Rewards® account by 4:59 a.m. ET on January 31, 2018. Once added, the Fuel Rewards® savings expire February 2, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET. Redeem your Fuel Rewards® savings with your Fuel Rewards® card or member ID (Alt ID) at participating Shell or other select participating fuel stations. Your Fuel Rewards® member ID (Alt ID) can be found in Shell and/or limits placed on your payment card by your financial institution, each of which may be lower. Dispenser may require a price of up to $0.109/gallon. Once you begin to dispense fuel using your Fuel Rewards® savings, you must dispense to the 20-gallon limit or you forfeit any remaining gallons. If you have a rewards balance greater than the current per gallon price of fuel, the price will roll down to the maximum capability of the fuel equipment, and your remaining rewards balance will be saved for a future fuel purchase. For purchases of $75 or more, please go inside to pay. Unbranded diesel and alternative fuels may not be eligible. The Fuel Rewards® program is owned and operated by Excentus Corporation. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Not valid where prohibited by law. Please see www.fuelrewards.com for complete Fuel Rewards® program details and Terms and Conditions. Other restrictions may apply. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Couldn't be bothered to scratch off all the codes and type them all up before today but since the expiration dates for them are coming up I might as well. Both these are for Pokemon Sun and Moon only, redeem them by going to Mystery Gift and choose "Code Redemption" somewhere in that menu. I believe all these codes are region locked so this is for the NTSC-U region or the United States, not sure which.

Shiny Silvally - Was available from October 23rd to November 13th (Expires February 13th)
A723YXPWXWWKLAZX

Red Card Charizard - Was available from October 1st to the 14th (Expires February 4th)
A7A4Q63PF9HXNOX3 (O might be a Q, can't tell)
A7A4RNTY296SG3X3
A7A4RLT6FLYQRYUJ
A7A4RPTZJGD26D2E
A7A4RSTG8QC8FLAZ
A7A4RLR76WH8MTEW
A7ARSAMTYRXR7A4
A7ARTEYM8NZE3RH (First E may be an F)
A7A4RQAGPGTQT9DL
A7A4RR8CJU78DF8T
A7A4RM53D3FQLD3N
A7A4RN5A5D5FFSJZ
A7A4RNQAMWTMMRT7
A7A4Q6LQJMX6SR7W (7 at the end may be a Z)
A7A4S22CX2Q2JP2W
A7A4RRG9S777M48A
A7A4PETGP7R56XHN
A7A4Q277MGRJJD2H
A7A4RMMZLP3757RM
A7A4S28SPL484E32
Thanks for Shiny Silvaly

Two shitty games for anybody who wants them.

There's Poop In My Soup ZQENI-YGL#E-T#H##

# = the same number

Super Duper Party Pooper      #WY8#-RYWCT-EWQWB

# = the same number, but different from the first code.

If you don't feel like guessing, PM me for the missing number.

Kris

Lethal League gift links courtesy of fanatical.com.

Please respond when you use a link.

fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=c92625b7-9d?e-428e-?c8f-7829c2fb1b94
fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=9dd99e2?-0009-4707-?415-e2581a7c?ec1
fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=60a1b3d0-9747-43ff-9266-ea1e88?1a?21

? = first letter of the alphabet for the first link, second for the second link and third for the third link.

Lethal League gift links courtesy of fanatical.com.

Please respond when you use a link.

fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=c92625b7-9d?e-428e-?c8f-7829c2fb1b94
fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=9dd99e2?-0009-4707-?415-e2581a7c?ec1
fanatical.com/en/redeem-code?code=60a1b3d0-9747-43ff-9266-ea1e88?1a?21

? = first letter of the alphabet for the first link, second for the second link and third for the third link.
Thanks very much for the middle code!

So I won a Destiny 2 code for PC a while ago, but I cannot redeem it because I need a GTX 1080. The code expires tomorrow and it needs to be redeemed on the Geforce Experience app on your PC.

This is the code. IEVV-XVXN-IBHA-WOVG-QXLE-YGI?

The question mark at the end is the letter D
Thank you. I don't have GTX 1080 either but gave this code to a mutual friend and he redeemed it.

PLAY-ASIA.COM

D*-M4Y-7MF - $5 OFF $60 EXP 2-06-2018

GS-K*J-4U8 - $5 OFF $60 EXP 2-06-2018

* = HIDDEN CHARACTER

MyNintendo - 50 Platinum Points
PSTCVXS58SXKB5Y5

This will probably be the last code I get for MyNintendo. I've been getting them from cereal boxes, and when I bought one recently they no longer had boxes with the Nintendo promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back