Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys wanna snuggle up to your wife/girlfriend/side chick and see a romance flick ? Here’s a code for you. Enjoy, giggity giggity ;)

Longest ride: 4WYKN8RDZYTV6BY5 (UV/iTunes/vudu)

Let me know when it’s redeemed

Free pancakes

TMO-246-399-683
TMO-471-948-234
TMO-900-785-704
TMO-952-965-831

TO REDEEM YOUR FREE DULCE DE LECHE CRUNCH PANCAKES:

Tap "REDEEM" to begin your online order
Select your nearest Denny's
A free Dulce de Leche Crunch stack will automatically be placed in your basket
Add other items to your basket
Create an account or continue as a guest and proceed to checkout. Credit card information is required, even with a

$0.00 balance
Head to your selected Denny's to pick up your to-go order or have it delivered for an additional fee

Claim in app by February 7, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem via an online order from dennys.com by February 12,

2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive one free Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancake Stack. Not available for dine-in, delivery

available for an additional fee. Stack of pancakes consists of two pancakes. Offer not available in Puerto Rico.

Offer not valid with any other coupons or promotional offers and restricted to online orders only. Premium sides

and toppings are extra. Beverages, taxes and gratuity not included. Valid only at participating U.S. Denny's

locations while supplies last. Limit one offer per customer. Requires a Denny's online ordering account, web-

enabled mobile device and internet/wireless service.
Was going to use 1-2 myself, but got food poisoning :fridge: yesterday so no pancakes for me :p

Good thru 2/12

$5.50 Vudu credit codes

Available to the first 3 PMs, must be applied to account in the next 4 hours. I'll drop any that don't get claimed here just before I sleep.

2 left

Last one: https://www.vudu.com/tmobile?code=VKYFWHF4SBWRZGRM

Details

Tap "REDEEM"
Sign in or create a Vudu account
Choose your free rental
Claim in app by 4:59 a.m. ET on February 14, 2018, and redeem at Vudu by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a Vudu promotional code (“Vudu Code”) valid for the free rental of one movie or toward the purchase of any movie up to $5.50. Offer must be redeemed with Vudu by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and once redeemed, customer has six days to make their rental selection. Once the rental is selected, the customer has 30 days to start their rental. Once rental is started, customer has 24 hours to complete viewing. Requires a Vudu account, a computer or web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. Must be 18 or older to create a Vudu account. Limit one Vudu Code per Vudu account per week and one Vudu account per person/email address. This Vudu Code is not valid for resale, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only in the United States. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For Vudu terms and conditions, see http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.  
2018 Vudu, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks at vudu.com are the properties of their respective owners.

$25 Restaurant.com codes:
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1780905566&prti=5205&RAID=800
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1476015097&prti=5205&RAID=800
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1310416015&prti=5205&RAID=800

Details
Tap "REDEEM"
Sign in or create an account to automatically apply your $25 credit to your account
Enter a zip code to browse and select a restaurant or online provider of your choice
Select "Redeem Now" and confirm your redemption
Your certificate will be available in your account within 4 hours
You must sign in or create an account via the "REDEEM" button above by 2/14 4:59 AM ET in order for your $25 credit to automatically be applied to your account. If not, credit will not be applied to your account.

Claim in app by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET. Redeem in app by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. to receive a $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card. Not available in Puerto Rico. Valid toward the redemption of a $25 Restaurant.com certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account within four hours. Restaurant.com certificates can be used at participating restaurants and providers. Minimum spend requirements and other restrictions (including some restricted dates) apply. If using on Valentine’s Day, confirm with restaurant that Restaurant.com Certificate is accepted. Restaurant.com eGift Cards must be redeemed online for a certificate for use at participating restaurants and providers; eGift Cards cannot be redeemed or used at any restaurant. Redemption of this offer requires that you agree to all terms and conditions at https://t-mobile.restaurant.com. Restaurant.com eGift Cards have no cash value and do not expire. Limit one per person while supplies last. Visit https://t-mobile.restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and a list of participating restaurants and providers.

Last edited by a moderator:
$5.50 Vudu credit codes

Available to the first 3 PMs, must be applied to account in the next 4 hours. I'll drop any that don't get claimed here just before I sleep.

2 left

Last one: https://www.vudu.com/tmobile?code=VKYFWHF4SBWRZGRM

Details

Tap "REDEEM"
Sign in or create a Vudu account
Choose your free rental
Claim in app by 4:59 a.m. ET on February 14, 2018, and redeem at Vudu by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a Vudu promotional code (“Vudu Code”) valid for the free rental of one movie or toward the purchase of any movie up to $5.50. Offer must be redeemed with Vudu by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and once redeemed, customer has six days to make their rental selection. Once the rental is selected, the customer has 30 days to start their rental. Once rental is started, customer has 24 hours to complete viewing. Requires a Vudu account, a computer or web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. Must be 18 or older to create a Vudu account. Limit one Vudu Code per Vudu account per week and one Vudu account per person/email address. This Vudu Code is not valid for resale, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only in the United States. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For Vudu terms and conditions, see http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
2018 Vudu, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks at vudu.com are the properties of their respective owners.

$25 Restaurant.com codes:
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1780905566&prti=5205&RAID=800
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1476015097&prti=5205&RAID=800
https://www.restaurant.com/theidealmeal?mid=1310416015&prti=5205&RAID=800

Details
Tap "REDEEM"
Sign in or create an account to automatically apply your $25 credit to your account
Enter a zip code to browse and select a restaurant or online provider of your choice
Select "Redeem Now" and confirm your redemption
Your certificate will be available in your account within 4 hours
You must sign in or create an account via the "REDEEM" button above by 2/14 4:59 AM ET in order for your $25 credit to automatically be applied to your account. If not, credit will not be applied to your account.

Claim in app by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET. Redeem in app by February 14, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. to receive a $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card. Not available in Puerto Rico. Valid toward the redemption of a $25 Restaurant.com certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account within four hours. Restaurant.com certificates can be used at participating restaurants and providers. Minimum spend requirements and other restrictions (including some restricted dates) apply. If using on Valentine’s Day, confirm with restaurant that Restaurant.com Certificate is accepted. Restaurant.com eGift Cards must be redeemed online for a certificate for use at participating restaurants and providers; eGift Cards cannot be redeemed or used at any restaurant. Redemption of this offer requires that you agree to all terms and conditions at https://t-mobile.restaurant.com. Restaurant.com eGift Cards have no cash value and do not expire. Limit one per person while supplies last. Visit https://t-mobile.restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and a list of participating restaurants and providers.
Got that last vudu credit. Thank you very much.

Here's a couple of leftover Steam codes from a humble bundle:

Goat Simulator:

CLY82-VVKKK-5DMY5

Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion:

8EB07-PBNLI-6FTL4

1. NFLShop.com 20% off - 972VBG4DK21ZK Expires 8/31/18

2. NFLShop.com 20% off - DGD1KB3GD9D9L Expires 8/31/18

3. XB1 NFL.com/GamePass 15% off NFL Game Pass - WU3CJ3FA7EVJ

A few coupon codes from me as well:

WX9M2V814Q - NBA Store - 15% off purchase of $40 or more
BDV8GD68QJ - NBA Store - 20% off purchase of $50 or more
AB2A-8BAF-E9ET-BGVYUS - Shutterfly - 40% off

2pyuzc8.jpg

$4 Movie Ticket to Red Sparrow (via Atom app)
8DGL8NL9M
GJDLBTHG7
7B31T54X3
TW6WNR36G

Fine print:
TO REDEEM YOUR $4 MOVIE TICKET TO RED SPARROW:

Copy the code and tap "REDEEM" to download the Atom Tickets app
Select your preferred showtime and add at least one ticket to your cart
Create a free Atom Tickets account
Paste your promo code at checkout
Your discount will be applied to reflect your $4 movie ticket promo
Tap "Buy" and enjoy the movie!
Claim in app by February 28, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by March 5, 2018, at 2:59 a.m. ET to receive one movie ticket to Red Sparrow for $4 via the Atom Tickets app. Available in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico. Use your Atom Tickets account (or create an account if a new user) to add at least one ticket to your cart through Atom Tickets and enter your T-MOBILE TUESDAY promotional code in the PROMO CODE field during checkout. Promotional ticket will be applied to a single ticket automatically at checkout. Limit one promotional ticket per user and per code, regardless of total ticket quantity in order. Promotional ticket is good for one time use only, cannot be redeemed for cash, used toward a future purchase, or applied to a different movie, date, show time or theater. Promotional ticket will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is not for resale. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Promotion does not apply to fan events, double features, marathons and other non-standard showtime offerings. Void where prohibited. This offer is sponsored by T-Mobile and subject to Atom Tickets' Terms of Use at https://www.atomtickets.com/tos and Purchase Terms at https://www.atomtickets.com/purchase-terms.
© 2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Is there a forum page where we can ask for free codes? Just seems like whenever someone drops a code, they won't get a simple "thank you" 50% of the time. So we don't know which codes are gone or not

Is there a forum page where we can ask for free codes? Just seems like whenever someone drops a code, they won't get a simple "thank you" 50% of the time. So we don't know which codes are gone or not
"Begging" threads just don't work, logistically.

This thread is prone to bots and lurkers, but it's the most efficient way for generous people to unload unwanted codes. Other alternatives simply put too much burden on the code-dropper, which defeats the purpose.

"Begging" threads just don't work, logistically.

This thread is prone to bots and lurkers, but it's the most efficient way for generous people to unload unwanted codes. Other alternatives simply put too much burden on the code-dropper, which defeats the purpose.
It could probably work if there was a forum for it. Most of the time here, someone drops a code and whoever is the fastest will get it. Even if they don't use it. So it defeats the purpose of even using that code since someone else has a greed to take whatever code is dropped. A forum with different tabs with names under that tab, could be helpful. Say I go into this new "ask for game codes" forum. Then there's sections for different games like "dark souls, fallout, PUBG" etc. Where you can ask for a code you're looking for and if you have an extra code for that game, you'll remember that people in that forum, under that game section, wanted the same code you were just going to give away to a random person online who wasn't going to thank you for it

It could probably work if there was a forum for it. Most of the time here, someone drops a code and whoever is the fastest will get it. Even if they don't use it. So it defeats the purpose of even using that code since someone else has a greed to take whatever code is dropped. A forum with different tabs with names under that tab, could be helpful. Say I go into this new "ask for game codes" forum. Then there's sections for different games like "dark souls, fallout, PUBG" etc. Where you can ask for a code you're looking for and if you have an extra code for that game, you'll remember that people in that forum, under that game section, wanted the same code you were just going to give away to a random person online who wasn't going to thank you for it
You can suggest a new subforum HERE.

Personally, I can't imagine many people are going to put in the effort to search for an existing request for a code. It would be far more efficient for everyone involved to just use the current "first to quote" or "like this post to be randomly selected" methods.

I could be wrong, but it seems like a begging subform would just turn into an ocean of requests with no replies.

Thanks for this code my son will love it.
Sucks I lost 660 silver coins from my Nintendo website on 3/1 (they expired). I wish I'd have seen this thread before then, because I could have bought all of the other silver ones & given them to you since I already have them all.

Actually, my bad. I forget most of them can only be redeemed once. There's another decent one that's Mario that I could get for you if you think he'd want it? I forget what the exact theme is but it's related to Mar10 day, IIRC. It said that one can be bought 3 times, I believe. I don't mind since not anything else to spend those silver coins on anyway if you don't play Nintendo's cell phone games.

See if he'd like this one - https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/6c71defd8f262cfc?imp=30b303e44f8bdfe1697c93d4e77ea4cb500b6876%3Areward_list%3A1%3A10

Sucks I lost 660 silver coins from my Nintendo website on 3/1 (they expired). I wish I'd have seen this thread before then, because I could have bought all of the other silver ones & given them to you since I already have them all.

Actually, my bad. I forget most of them can only be redeemed once. There's another decent one that's Mario that I could get for you if you think he'd want it? I forget what the exact theme is but it's related to Mar10 day, IIRC. It said that one can be bought 3 times, I believe. I don't mind since not anything else to spend those silver coins on anyway if you don't play Nintendo's cell phone games.

See if he'd like this one - https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/6c71defd8f262cfc?imp=30b303e44f8bdfe1697c93d4e77ea4cb500b6876%3Areward_list%3A1%3A10
That is pretty adorable. I am sure he would love to alternate between that and the Pikachu one. He is getting really into Pokemon cards and tries his best with Ultra Sun for his 2DS. Some of the words I need to help him with. I want to pick up a switch real bad for Odyssey but I don't quite have enough Gamestop Trade Credit yet.

PS. If anyone has any other Pikachu with Pokeball theme codes I would appreciate one for my 3DS XL. Anything Pokemon related my son just loves.

That is pretty adorable. I am sure he would love to alternate between that and the Pikachu one. He is getting really into Pokemon cards and tries his best with Ultra Sun for his 2DS. Some of the words I need to help him with. I want to pick up a switch real bad for Odyssey but I don't quite have enough Gamestop Trade Credit yet.

PS. If anyone has any other Pikachu with Pokeball theme codes I would appreciate one for my 3DS XL. Anything Pokemon related my son just loves.
PM'd you the Mario one. I usually have my themes on the auto shuffle, so it changes themes every couple of times you open & shut the system. If I didn't have it do that, I'd probably never remember to change the theme.

I actually find that the my personal favorute themes for the 3DS are the ones they give away for free on the theme shop. Some of the Club Nintendo Themes such as the Donkey Kong, Mario, and Samus ones seem generic and doesn't even include music associated with those characters. The Culdcept Revolt theme is so good I actually am interested in buying the game its based on.

I actually find that the my personal favorute themes for the 3DS are the ones they give away for free on the theme shop. Some of the Club Nintendo Themes such as the Donkey Kong, Mario, and Samus ones seem generic and doesn't even include music associated with those characters. The Culdcept Revolt theme is so good I actually am interested in buying the game its based on.
Yeah the generic club Nintendo ones suck, but the ones that cost gold coins & a couple that cost silver coins are really good. I bought a zelda gold majoras mask theme when they first came out (before I knew there would be free knes) & its my favorite, with a samus one that cost gold coins a close second. Besides those, the many free ones, including the bravely second, dragon quest 7, Xenoblade, persona Q, & SMT IV Apocalypse ones that came free with preorders (or maybe just purchases of those games, or maybe just free since I dont own some of those games, lol) I think, are all great, too.

Got two codes I don't need.

First code is for $5 off a Play-Asia.com order valued at $60 or more, it says it expires today so I don't know if it will still work, enter it at checkout, doesn't apply to digital code purchases:

S5-M88-6B6

Second code is for the Pikachu on a Pokeball theme for the 3DS, enter it in the theme shop:

B11Y BLJG 287X 2TPF

Got two codes I don't need.

First code is for $5 off a Play-Asia.com order valued at $60 or more, it says it expires today so I don't know if it will still work, enter it at checkout, doesn't apply to digital code purchases:
S5-M88-6B6

Second code is for the Pikachu on a Pokeball theme for the 3DS, enter it in the theme shop:
B11Y BLJG 287X 2TPF
Grabbed the theme for myself. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back