Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic: The Gathering Arena

Closed beta codes:

To redeem go to http://mtgarena.com , download the client and enter the code.

hff-8ma6-bz eight
o9d-tno four-gmg
p1o-ynyf-e eight z
fe5-x8ze-four sw
rtp-f58h-m six e

It's a meh game (imo). If you like Magic you might like this. 

Tried to snag WW, even though I knew I was too late. I'll get to see it one of these days (c'mon, Netflix!).
Thanks for the drop!

Two codes for 25% off of one purchase at Fanatics.com:

Your discount code is: 6??586VB9

?? = Modern Warfare

Your discount code is: W??B7Q7L1

?? = Mafia 3, XCOM and Bioshock publisher

To redeem your code:

Visit Fanatics.com
Select items to purchase
Enter promo code at checkout

TWO CODES

You earned a discount code good for 25% off one (1) purchase on Fanatics.com through the McDonald's® Shout & Share a Coke® FIFA World Cup™ Sweepstakes. Follow the instructions below to redeem your discount. Code expires August 18, 2018.

Your discount code is: 7Q2HTWZT1,
WV759H245

To redeem your code:

Visit Fanatics.com
Select items to purchase
Enter promo code at checkout

Last edited by a moderator:
Free FC Bayern.tv Plus for 6 Months
https://fcbayern.com/us/fans/t-mobile/t-mobile-tuesday-promotion
US4-1465-091t-fyes
US4-5616-96hA-LFN9
US4-6462-155V-VreL

Details:
TO REDEEM YOUR FREE FC BAYERN.TV PLUS:

Copy the code above and tap “Redeem”
Follow the instructions on their site and paste your code
Continue with the registration instructions to get access to FC Bayern.tv Plus!
If you’re having trouble copying and pasting your code, try again by typing it in directly.

Save in app by July 25, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by July 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive 6 months of FC Bayern.tv PLUS. Limit one offer per participant. Data rates may apply. The subscription ends automatically after 6 months. If you are already an FC Bayern.tv PLUS subscriber and redeem the code we will add an additional 6 months to your booked subscription (Please be aware that at the end of the period the subscription stops automatically). 

$50 Rover credit
MHPZE-CSJV4-AKXB5
7DDND-TRREY-E3GZX
7EXDQ-DFOVJ-PQXBV

Fine print:
TO REDEEM YOUR $50 ROVER CREDIT:

Copy the code and tap “Redeem” to download or open the Rover app
Create or sign in to your Rover account
Tap the “More” tab in the bottom right corner (iOS) or upper left corner (Android) and select “Promo/Gift Codes”
Paste your promo code, then tap “Apply”
Your deal is ready, complete the signup process  
If you’re having trouble copying and pasting your code, try again by typing it in directly.

Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app by August 1, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. and redeem by August 1, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive a $50 Rover credit. The $50 credit will appear in your Rover account once redeemed and will be applied toward service(s) purchased (not including applicable taxes, if any) in a single booking or series of bookings through December 31, 2018. No processing fee. Void where prohibited. Bookings and services are subject to the Rover.com Terms of Service. Promotion code may not be re-posted to other websites without Rover.com approval.
=======================================
$5.50 Vudu credit (replace words with number)
VKYNCRD9nineQHWJS83
VKYNGsixCKGQD9852U
VKYNGLC2HDZXSVeightX

Fine print:
TO REDEEM YOUR FREE MOVIE RENTAL:

Tap “Redeem”
Sign in or create a Vudu account
Choose your free rental
Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app by August 1, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem at Vudu by August 1, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a Vudu promotional code (“Vudu Code”) valid for the free rental of one movie or toward the purchase of any movie up to $5.50. Offer must be redeemed with Vudu by August 1, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and once redeemed, customer has six days to make their rental selection. Once the rental is selected, customer has 30 days to start their rental. Once rental is started, customer has 24 hours to complete viewing. Requires a Vudu account, a computer or web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. Must be 18 or older to create a Vudu account. Limit one Vudu Code per Vudu account per week and one Vudu account per person/email address. This Vudu Code is not valid for resale, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only in the United States. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For Vudu terms and conditions, see http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.  
2018 Vudu, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks at vudu.com are the properties of their respective owners.

I got an email coupon for my birthday that entitles me to a free bowl of queso or brownie sundae with purchase at On The Border Grill.  I don't have one of those anywhere near me.  If you can use it and would like it, like this post.  I'll pick a winner later.

I got an email coupon for my birthday that entitles me to a free bowl of queso or brownie sundae with purchase at On The Border Grill. I don't have one of those anywhere near me. If you can use it and would like it, like this post. I'll pick a winner later.
Supera187 was the only liker. PM me your email address and I'll forward you the coupon.

Get 20% off at Google Express (up to $30, expires 8/3)
HYPWKQK4QRDJU6EHE

Should be good if Google goes by PST.

Last edited by a moderator:
20% off your next Vudu purchase

V2VSP4DL8BYYYVKW   

Fine print:

Vudu enabled device and account required for digital viewing. 
Must redeem by 8/8/2018 by 11:59pm PDT. 
Credits must be used within 7 days from redemption. 
This offer is non-transferable. 
Movies are only available in the US and customers must be 18 years of age or older to open a Vudu account. 
Limit one per customer.
Eligible for use on ONE title on Vudu. 
Credit cannot be used on Disc + Digital, Pre-Orders, or Mix & Match purchases. 

20% off your next Vudu purchase

V2VSP4DL8BYYYVKW

Fine print:

Vudu enabled device and account required for digital viewing.
Must redeem by 8/8/2018 by 11:59pm PDT.
Credits must be used within 7 days from redemption.
This offer is non-transferable.
Movies are only available in the US and customers must be 18 years of age or older to open a Vudu account.
Limit one per customer.
Eligible for use on ONE title on Vudu.
Credit cannot be used on Disc + Digital, Pre-Orders, or Mix & Match purchases.
Thanks

Congratulations, you uncapped a VUDU* code!
VUDU code: VJCJWSNQVDTULHSJ

Get 20% off your digital rental or purchase when you redeem this code at vudu.com/vuducodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back