Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, you uncapped a VUDU* code!
VUDU code: VJCJSBFLSAX3SRGL

Get 20% off your digital rental or purchase when you redeem this code at vudu.com/vuducodes

So I got this code for the PC version of BOps IV multiplayer beta.

I really don't want it. To many hoops to jump through and I don't like CoD.

Here are the stipulations: 

Go here https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/login?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fprofile.callofduty.com%2Fpromotions%2Fredeem%2Fbo4%2Fbattle-beta%3Futm_source%3Dhs_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_content%3D65061700%26_hsenc%3Dp2ANqtz--Ecqh060Z4OhuM96P72pw5OkmnieIuvCkWMZMujkCFYzFG4R20_OK9RDAh-EKlZarx53slF0fjPDfNn0B039YeV-kmug%26_hsmi%3D65061700%26fromLogin%3Dtrue&title=bo4&brand=cod&ssoLocation=profile

Enter the code and select Battlenet (you"ll get a message saying the code was accepted)

Then you will get an email with the Battlenet code which you will be able to redeem when the beta starts.

The beta runs from : The Early Access period of the PC Beta runs from 10:00 AM PST August 10th to 10:00 AM PST August 11th.

Still want the code? 

Send me a PM. 

First come first serve.

Gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these codes might be expired. Good luck.

Ultraviolet Mystery Codes
DRNdza4qvhb0kxc2
RRBE Y5GX XR7C 7EH9

DC Digital Comic
ReadDCEntertainment.com/redeem
ALL1-E8UTEEEREM

Die Hard
FoxDigitalMovies.com or Movies Anywhere App
4DJGJTJCRVR2GE77

Guardians of the Galaxy + Extras
More.Marvel.com/Guardians
FDGECH3CQUN

Pacific Rim
flixster.com/getUV
443GJ7HCCXVX

Evil Dead (remake)
sonypictures.com/uvredeem
3DVQ 4WED HEUS KFG9

Cowboys and Aliens Ultraviolet code
M4J4EK96RMP3

Looper
PEBM 1EUD 9VBM KXE0

True Detective S1
www.hbodigitalhd.com
MNPJ9HRFYHRT

Mad Max Fury Road
wb.com/redeemdigital
3WVV3WKJJ737

Some of these codes might be expired. Good luck.

Ultraviolet Mystery Codes
DRNdza4qvhb0kxc2
RRBE Y5GX XR7C 7EH9

DC Digital Comic
ReadDCEntertainment.com/redeem
ALL1-E8UTEEEREM

Die Hard
FoxDigitalMovies.com or Movies Anywhere App
4DJGJTJCRVR2GE77

Guardians of the Galaxy + Extras
More.Marvel.com/Guardians
FDGECH3CQUN

Pacific Rim
flixster.com/getUV
443GJ7HCCXVX

Evil Dead (remake)
3DVQ 4WED HEUS KFG9

Cowboys and Aliens Ultraviolet code
M4J4EK96RMP3

Looper
PEBM 1EUD 9VBM KXE0

True Detective S1
www.hbodigitalhd.com
MNPJ9HRFYHRT

Mad Max Fury Road
wb.com/redeemdigital
3WVV3WKJJ737
Thanks got Mad Max and Die Hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an amazing drop, and I missed it due to a bloody 13-hour blackout, but I actually just managed to grab True Detective on iTunes, so thanks a whole lot for that. [emoji4]

I guess the UV is gone, but that one should also redeem on Google Play.

40% off and free shipping at Eddie Bauer

CDGYGWC2T
CESMCNT7S
CFbFYb7JK
CFXQR16WQ

Fine print: 
Copy the promo code and tap “Redeem”
Shop Eddie Bauer’s selection and add items you’d like to your cart
At checkout, paste your promo code in the promotion box and tap “apply”
For in store purchases, show this screen to an Eddie Bauer associate when you check out.

If you’re having trouble copying and pasting your code, try again by typing it in directly.

Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app by August 8, 2018 at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by August 14, 2018, at 2:59 a.m. ET to enjoy 40% off regular priced items at Eddie Bauer retail locations or online at www.eddiebauer.com, plus free standard shipping to U.S. destinations on all online orders. This offer is not valid in Puerto Rico. Offer excludes custom-ordered products, sleeping bags, Peak suits, tents and non-Eddie Bauer brand products. Offer not valid in stores outside the United States. Additional exclusions may apply. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases, credit card balances, taxes, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Unless explicitly stated above, offers cannot be combined with any other offer.

ShawAcademy free course
https://try.shawacademy.com/one-free-course?utm_source=t-mobile&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=tmobiletuesdays
TMA8FZRJCN0J
TMA9ICHJ40JF
TMA3PWA69DJD

Fine print:
TO REDEEM YOUR FREE ONLINE COURSE:

Copy the code above and tap “Redeem”
Once on their site, add a class you’d like to your cart
Tap "Redeem" and paste your promo code
Your 4-week online course is now activated
Complete the sign-up process to finish activation
If you’re having trouble copying and pasting your code, try again by typing it in directly.

Save in T-Mobile Tuesdays app by August 15, 2018 at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by August 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive a code for a free four-week Shaw Academy Online Course, including free diploma and free toolkit, ARV: $95. Register at http://www.shawacademy.com/tmobiletuesdays. Registration and course download must be completed by September 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Requires an account, a computer or web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. Limit one code per person. No special software required.
========================
Reebok 30% off and free shipping
https://www.reebok.com/us/t_mobile
TM-L6PZ-M3Z6-DSB5-3PFGX
TM-5WND-6SDP-QQQ2-7KVGW
TM-T2BX-5XR7-LZ57-XBWNB

Fine print:
TO REDEEM 30% OFF PLUS FREE STANDARD SHIPPING:

Copy the promo code and tap “Redeem”
Select ‘shop men’s’ or ‘shop women’s’ and add items to your cart as you wish. Items listed as excluded and customizable products are not eligible for this promotional discount
Once ready to check out, paste your promotion code in the Promo Code field to apply
The code is one-time use and will apply a 30% off discount plus free standard shipping (packages going to HI and AK are subject to a $5 shipping charge)

Save in T-Mobile Tuesdays app by August 15, 2018 at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by August 17, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a code for 30% off select Reebok items plus free standard shipping at www.reebok.com. Code is valid for one time use only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions apply, including items identified as excluded on the product description page and customizable products. Discount cannot be applied to past purchases or the purchase of gift cards. Expires August 17, 2018 at 4:59 a.m. ET. United States only. Not available in Puerto Rico. A shipping charge of $5 applies to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.

620449ad2c66f1d937ed1c454266dbae.jpg
Vudu.com Must redeem by 8/30/2018 @ 11:59PM PDT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch_Dogs 2 Uplay (I don't know if it's still works)

[SIZE=10.5pt]X D J [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]  R[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]W V[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]P G[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Y W [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]C  M[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]6 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]C[/SIZE]

VUDU code: VJCJSXNJUEX5D3HD

Get 20% off your digital rental or purchase when you redeem this code at vudu.com/vuducodes

VUDU code: VJCJZDH8CATVMHHV

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back