randomly bought a game gear, any game suggestions?

SnesGuy

CAGiversary!
So when I bought a GG lot last week, I also went only a little shopping spree. GG tittles aren't very expensive. Anything Awesome I'm missing?
I think I have every US RPG release?
I have:

Shining Force: Sword of Hayja
Dragon Crystal
Defenders of Oasis
Crystal Warriors
Axe Battler

Sonic
Sonic II
Sonic Chaos

Ecco
Ecco: Tides Of Time

Judge Dread
Surf Ninjas
X-men
Columns
Baku Baku

The only game gear game I remember playing a lot other than Sonic is Taz-Mania.

I remember it as being pretty fun, but I was in third grade so who knows.

[quote name='pippin']The only game gear game I remember playing a lot other than Sonic is Taz-Mania.

I remember it as being pretty fun, but I was in third grade so who knows.[/QUOTE]

I had Taz-Mania also back in the day and also liked it.

Off the top of my head I'd add that both of the Shinobi games on Game Gear were some of the better games on the system.

I always wanted the tv tuner.

My game gear must have burned through a few hundred batteries before I got the ac and dc adapters.

[quote name='Droogs']Wasn't fuck on the Game Gear?[/QUOTE]

Actually it was, thought about buying it for sh*ts n giggles. In the almost 400 carts I own, I've never physicaly come across fuck lol

There were a few X-Men games for the Game Gear. It's been a long time but I remember enjoying them. They may or may not have aged well.

Also, I put a bid on a nomad after posting this thread. ended up winning the auction/ console only $40. works great.

but now I've spent another $100 on parts (to mod it) V_v

(battery box mod, LCD swap, new protective lens, etc)

I really need to stay away from ebay. and damn them and their android app.

I got bored at work and bought a dreamcast ($40 shipped, refurb w/ 1 controller, & 1 game) (my old one died when I was younger. Wish i still had it, because i could probably fix it)

I had a game gear with a TV tuner many years ago. Of course the TV tuner would now be useless in the digital signal age. I also had the extended battery pack and the Master System converter.

NBA Jam was one of my favorites, other than Sonic of course. And Phantasy Star using the Master System converter.

bread's done
Back