Rango $9.99 After $5 Coupons at Best Buy B&M

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Rango is on sale at Best Buy for $19.99 this week. Print and use Paramount's manufacturer coupon and the $5 off $14.99 BB coupon to make it $9.99 before tax. As always, competence of your BB cashier is YMMV but this has been confirmed by several CAGs to work without override.

Note: if you're experiencing issues printing the manu. coupon, try deleting your cookie for rango.com or use IE. If you still get an error, try using this link.

[quote name='Kerig']In & out, perfect deal for a blind-buy. It took me longer to get 4 quarters for the gumtoy machine. Apparently only customer service can do that .

Also bought Crank/Crank2 double-Blu for $11.99 after $5 (I know wal-mart has it for $10, but they weren't on my list), after listening to the CAGCast and the HDTGM? Crank2 episode.[/QUOTE]

I love those movies dude. I remember on the commentary for Crank 2 the writer/directors were talking about how hard they tried to make the movie get scrapped but it still got picked up anyway.

I literally saw this thread 20mins before my store closed tonight and left within 3 mins. Worked great!! I also picked up 3 games with the B2G1 free sale, so I put rango on top of the games, and the BB coupon on top of Rango. Then when he was about to give me my total, I handed him the manufacturers coupon. The movie came out to $9.99+tax.

Thanks OP.

11.35 for mine, thanks op! the girl rang up both coupons, and then as i was paying she asked some one else but they didn't know. Got my receipt and walked out.

Worked for me in Davenport, FL. She took both coupons, looked at them, and after like 3 seconds, just scanned and keyed them in. she seemed nice and was telling me she can't wait to get off in an hour, so maybe she didn't care and just gave it to me. Either way, worked no problem. $11 and change.

[quote name='devious20000']Does anyone know if this deal will work tomorrow also since I wasn't able to go to BB today[/QUOTE]

$19.99 sale price is good until Saturday the 23rd! :bouncy:

Went to a Brooklyn store and all I got was grief when they refused to honor both coupons. I'm pretty much giving up on this because if their stores can't have any consistency in how their stores handle coupons, it's not worth my time buying from them.

May take a while, but will wait till the price on this one drop to $9.99. That seems to be the price-point a lot of the popular Blu-rays drop to eventually anyway.

The double coupon worked for me yesterday as well as a second $5 off blu in a single transaction at the Jantzen Beach location in Portland.

I picked up Rango today using both $5 coupons and didn't have a problem. I made sure the manufacturer was rung up 1st and then the $5 off any $14.99 or up.

bread's done
Back