RANGO - Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy $14.99 FSSS @ AMAZON

[quote name='HanawayCoca']Suggestions for a $10 filler item?[/QUOTE]

You don't need to spend $25 for free shipping.
"Price: $19.99 Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)"

[quote name='SCDallas']You don't need to spend $25 for free shipping.
"Price: $19.99 Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)"[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Nice. Now for that pre-order guarantee to kick in and drop my existing order down...(hasn't yet).

One of my top movies of the year so far. Highly recommended blind buy for adults. *Truly* PG: parental guidance recommended if you're sensitive to what your kids see and hear (ie, violence, alcohol, smoking, swearing, sexual innuendo, ugly creatures (some roadkill), sometimes hard-to-follow jibber-jabbering in incomprehensible tongues and with "$10 words").

(FWIW, my top movies of the year so far (in unranked order) are Rango, Hanna, Fast Five, and Midnight in Paris.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']This will be ~$11 (after tax) at Best Buy next week after manufacturer's and BB $5 coupons FYI.[/QUOTE]And again, that's assuming both coupons will stack without any manual involvement from a cashier.

We won't know until someone tries it next Friday.

What's the deal with the Friday release date on this anyway? Are we sure about that, or is everyone just guessing based on the Amazon listing? A Friday release date would be very unusual for a blu-ray title, since "new release day" has almost always traditionally been Tuesday.

[quote name='shrike4242']And again, that's assuming both coupons will stack without any manual involvement from a cashier.

We won't know until someone tries it next Friday.[/QUOTE]

It's almost certain to take manual involvement from the cashier, since manufacturer's coupons always take manual involvement from the cashier in Best Buy. More than likely it'll be the same sort of YMMV scenario that using the DMR coupons with Best Buy store discounts ends up being. I've never run into a problem with it, but I know that others have.

[quote name='arcane93']What's the deal with the Friday release date on this anyway? Are we sure about that, or is everyone just guessing based on the Amazon listing? A Friday release date would be very unusual for a blu-ray title, since "new release day" has almost always traditionally been Tuesday.

It's almost certain to take manual involvement from the cashier, since manufacturer's coupons always take manual involvement from the cashier in Best Buy. More than likely it'll be the same sort of YMMV scenario that using the DMR coupons with Best Buy store discounts ends up being. I've never run into a problem with it, but I know that others have.[/QUOTE]How To Train Your Dragon, Megamind and a few other random releases get Friday release dates, when they're "kids movies". Some Nintendo games have also gone down the Friday release date scenario as well.

I know it'll need employee involvement for a manufacturer coupon, though I don't know if that will kill the $5 discount from the BB coupon. I know the $5 BB DVD/BD coupons don't work if there's some other discount on the order, such as a package discount for buying two certain items, which I ran into before. From past experiences with other manufacturer coupons, which weren't BB-branded (as this Rango coupon might be), they seemed to work without issue, though this one might be different.

We'll know more when we can print out the coupon tomorrow, and if it looks like all the other Coupons.com-backed coupons we've seen before, it should be a non-issue.

I thought this movie was great, I've had it preordered since Amazon had the first coupon for it probably over a month ago.

i took my young daughter to see this and was very surprised by how inappropriate it was for her- very dark and violent for her age. I don't consider myself to be overly protective/sensitive over these type of things. Just a warning for anyone buying this for younger children.

[quote name='caltab']i took my young daughter to see this and was very surprised by how inappropriate it was for her- very dark and violent for her age. I don't consider myself to be overly protective/sensitive over these type of things. Just a warning for anyone buying this for younger children.[/QUOTE]

My kids loved it and they are fairly young. There wasn't anything inappropriate that wouldn't just fly over their head anyways.

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']My kids loved it and they are fairly young. There wasn't anything inappropriate that wouldn't just fly over their head anyways.[/QUOTE]
That's how I felt too. Shrek movies have plenty of jokes that fly over my youngins heads.

Maybe posted in another thread but this blu has glowing movies of being flawless

bread's done
Back