RAPTR: Free Digital Copy of Rift

Link2999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
RAPTR is having another reward promotion involving a free digital copy of Rift for the PC. I don't think there are any eligibility requirements for this one. Rank up in Rift and you can earn other rewards from RAPTR such as Dwarven Smithy Googles and an upgrade to the Collector's Edition.

Edit: Eligibility is based on if you have an Experienced Rank in one or more of the following games:

-Dungeons & Dragons Online (PC)
-EVE Online (PC)
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)
-Aion (PC)
-EverQuest 2 (PC)
-World of Tanks (PC)
-Champions Online (PC)
-World of Warcraft (PC)
-The Witcher 2 (PC)
-Everquest (PC)
-Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
-The Lord Of The Rings Online (PC)
Bonus! The two popular PC games below can also qualify you.
-Diablo III (PC)
-League of Legends (PC)

Hmmmm, have D3 and EQ2 as higher than experienced, I'll probably give this game a shot, plus it says "We're not stopping there! Winners of this reward also have the opportunity to automatically win Dwarven Smithy Goggles and a free upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition by ranking up!" so if you like it and play enough you'll get a couple of in game free items.

You have to pay to play this game, right? I went ahead and redeemed the prize but probably won't end up using it (evidently my one playthrough of Skyrim was enough to unlock it). If nothing else, it's good random gifting fodder.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']You have to pay to play this game, right? I went ahead and redeemed the prize but probably won't end up using it (evidently my one playthrough of Skyrim was enough to unlock it). If nothing else, it's good random gifting fodder.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's free to play now.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I believe it's free to play now.[/QUOTE]

Upon further research (e.g. taking thirty seconds to look at Wikipedia), I found this:

After initial purchase, Rift requires a monthly subscription fee for continued play, or buying prepaid game cards for a selected amount of playing time. However, in January 2012, Rift became free to play up to level 20 with some restrictions.

Eh. Still probably going to pass on it.

crazy I played everquest my whole life when I was in highschool but raptr didn't exist so that sucks :/

Happened to get it thanks to Skyrim, but seeing as I have Skyrim and a ton of other better games to play, I'm not really going to use this. =\ I guess that's why there were so many codes left.

Wait, you have to buy a game that is pay to play? I assume you got to buy it since it is being given out for free (what would be the point if it is free download)

[quote name='Blade']Happened to get it thanks to Skyrim, but seeing as I have Skyrim and a ton of other better games to play, I'm not really going to use this. =\ I guess that's why there were so many codes left.[/QUOTE]
Don't want to bug you with a PM, but if you don't want the code I will happily take it off your hands.

Thanks either way!

[quote name='bob101910']I've got well over 2,000 hours played in LOTRO. I need to figure out how to link that to RAPTR[/QUOTE]

You have to be linked before you start playing the game. Raptr cant track already played games. You can manually add the hours but that will take time to add all the hours up, cause you can only do 3 hours at a time.

bread's done
Back