Rare games for rent?

Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at my local blockbuster yesterday and saw they had MVC2 for XBOX available for rent. I have to keep my eye on this to see when they put it in the for sale bin. I was also wondering if Ogre Battle for PS was rare. It's still available for rent, but I imagine they'll be selling it soon. The only thing is, there is a Top Games right next door to them and I don't want them to go buy it and then try to sell it for one of their prices.

well blockbusters no late fee policy means you can basically rent the game with the intent of buying it, just find out how much you would have to pay for it. I highly doubt they would replace ogre battle so I would bet they only charge you like $20

[quote name='Stick821']I was at my local blockbuster yesterday and saw they had MVC2 for XBOX available for rent. I have to keep my eye on this to see when they put it in the for sale bin. I was also wondering if Ogre Battle for PS was rare. It's still available for rent, but I imagine they'll be selling it soon. The only thing is, there is a Top Games right next door to them and I don't want them to go buy it and then try to sell it for one of their prices.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back