Rare games! RPGs... PS1, SNES, Genesis etc. Now with Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all.

Like I said last month, m friend is getting out of classic gaming. I raided his garage and grabbed some of the more sough after titles. These are for SALE only, NO trades. He needs cash, not more games. Please make offers on all items. Anyhing not sold will go to the ebay. Pictures available upon request. Will give discounts for multiple purchases.

SNES:
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (Complete) $20
Finsl Fantasy II $20
Final Fantasy III $25
Secret of Mana $28 *PENDING PAYMENT*
Super Metroid $20
Megaman x2 $12 *PENDING PAYMENT*
Breath of Fire II $18
Illudian of Gaia $10

PS1: (All original, no greatest hits, all complete)
Ehrgeiz $20
Metal Slug X $23
Final Fantasy IX $12 *PENDING PAYMENT*
Final Fantasy VIII $12
Final Fantasy Chonicles $23
Final Fantasy Anthology$23

Dreamcast
Samba De Amigo $20
Sonic Adventure (Limited Edition version....very rare. Disc only) $40

Saturn
Resident Evil (Complete) $20

Genesis
Shining Force II $10 *PENDING PAYMENT*
Phantasy Star III $10
Dune
Raiden Trap

Gameboy (All $8 each)
Final Fantasy Legends
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Zelda Ages/Seasons

I know he may have more too....I gotta keep pestering him.

Yes, all the cartridge games are loose with the excpetion of FF Mystic Quest. All CD games are complete unless noted.

Please feel free to make offers. Ive received a few PMs and all of them simply say 'how much'. I didn't put pries for a reason (Im selling these at a better discount then ebay). Whatever dosn't sell will go on ebay.

Gameboy (All $8 each)
Final Fantasy Legends
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Zelda Ages/Seasons

are they complete?

i take ff8 got pics ? condition pm me

[quote name='endlessPRO']Gameboy (All $8 each)
Final Fantasy Legends
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Zelda Ages/Seasons

are they complete?

i take ff8 got pics ? condition pm me[/QUOTE]

For that price? No. All loose.

[quote name='nnthomas']That pic is making me drool, very nice batch of SNES games all in one spot. Just thought I'd say that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Buyer A. I want these 4 games, how much and where can I pay?
Seller B. Oh, here is the price $___
Buyer A. (so he gave me a price, which means the games haven't been sold sweet!)
Buyer A. Where should I pay again since you didn't put that in the PM?
Seller B. Oh, all the games you wanted but one have been sold because even though I told you that I would sell them to you, yet left off where to pay me, I went ahead and sold them to someone else that came after you.
Buyer A. Great *rolls eyes and walks away...

*vent over

[quote name='Flamegames']Buyer A. I want these 4 games, how much and where can I pay?
Buyer A. (so he gave me a price, which means the games haven't been sold sweet!)
Seller B. Oh, all the games you wanted but one have been sold because even though I told you that I would sell them to you, yet left off where to pay me, I went ahead and sold them to someone else that came after you.

*vent over[/quote]

Sorry if I bought them :cold:

[quote name='Flamegames']Buyer A. I want these 4 games, how much and where can I pay?

*vent over[/QUOTE]

Wow! Still bitter? Next time when you PM me maybe you should actually MAKE AN OFFER, rather then asking 'how much'. Maybe them it wouldn't take 5 PMs to get to a price when others already have money in hand to buy. Get off CAG if you don't know how trading/selling works.

[quote name='Chrono72090']Sorry if I bought them :cold:[/QUOTE]

Don't be. You actually have feedback and know how this works. First one to actually make a deal, and PAY gets them. FYI they are shipping out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back