Rare Gba games

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Anyone know any that are rare, or pretty hard to find nowadays? I know Ninja Five-O is a bitch and a half to find, but any other ones?

Edit: and I mean games that are good. I've started collecting them as of late, but my philosophy so far has been that if it's a game I wouldn't play, there is no point in me having it

This will give you a better idea of what is valuable and what isn't. There really isn't much in terms of rare for the GBA, but some of the stuff still is worth some money.

Some what. I have a lot of my old games from when I was young (all complete in box) but I've recently started to acquire some that I missed out on.

Odd that the pokemon games complete are worth so much, because I have them all complete. Of course I am not parting with them though. They were very common games with a lot of them produced so I don't understand it.

The games I would think are rare are Ninja Five O and Pinball of the dead, I have pinball of the dead, not complete though but I don't have Ninja Five O.

[quote name='SaraAB']Odd that the pokemon games complete are worth so much, because I have them all complete. Of course I am not parting with them though.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's why. Everyone who has them doesn't want to sell them.

bread's done
Back