Rare Goldeneye 64 Promotional File Sent Directly From Nintendo

trent82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I remember getting that thing in the mail. That is why I ended up buying the game. I think I got something like that for Blast Corps too.

Wow, I had forgotten all about that thing. I have one as well. They also used to send out VHS tapes too. I know I have a Banjo-Kazooie and Diddy Kong videos for sure. I wish they still done something like that.

i have no idea if this thing will sell or not, i'm just seeing if anyone wants it. the absolute best nintendo promo was the star fox 64 video...dear god that was some horrible acting. although, i do remember when we got the first n64 video with footage of super mario 64 as well as a few other games...that was pretty awesome.

Hmm, I remember having this and my mom tossed it :sad: and if it's valuable now she can kiss mother's day goodbye...

[quote name='munch']do you give any types of discounts to CAGs? i'm very interested in your beastie boys anthology.[/QUOTE]
i usually don't because i don't sell expensive items and i'm trying to get money for my 360. but i'll do this. any CAG who uses the buy it now option on any of the dvds or the green day cd will get a $2 discount. just message me through ebay mentioning CAG so i know.

[quote name='trent82']i usually don't because i don't sell expensive items and i'm trying to get money for my 360. but i'll do this. any CAG who uses the buy it now option on any of the dvds or the green day cd will get a $2 discount. just message me through ebay mentioning CAG so i know.[/QUOTE]

awesome. i just bid on your b-boys dvd. thanks for offering the discount!

[quote name='munch']awesome. i just bid on your b-boys dvd. thanks for offering the discount![/QUOTE]

you had to use the buy it now for his discount...

[quote name='swetooth9']you had to use the buy it now for his discount...[/QUOTE]

just kidding. well, i'm still bidding on it, and it's the thought that counts.

"you will not see this on eBay again anytime soon."

I should put mine up there, just so that statement isn't true! :lol: :razz: Good luck with your auctions.

lol, "Rare!!".. then everyone's like "Damn, I have one of these too, I should put it up!"

Free bump, good luck OP!

yeah, this is weird. like i say in the auction, i've been checking on ebay periodically all summer seeing if people were selling it and nobody was, so i figured it was rare. and now everyone seems to have it. oh well.

the auction for this highly sought after item ends tonight. the bids just don't stop coming in! seriously though, i find it amusing that out of the 18 auctions i had this week, that this is the only one that didn't get any bids.

bread's done
Back