Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Borderlands 2: Gauge
Borderlands 2: Kreig

Microsoft Points
Gift Cards
Amazon Credit
[FONT=&quot]Paypal[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want for the New 52 code?? I have an arrow code I can give you that you can sell again since they are rare or I can get you microsoft points, your call

[quote name='GenerallyBandit']yeah... he wants twenty bucks for the preorder codes.... way too much...... another guy sold them to me for five bucks[/QUOTE]

I don't think calling him out on his asking price was necessary, I don't know about the other sets, but the new 52's fetch about $26-30. While I personally wouldn't pay that for a skin pack, I think asking $20 is not that bad of a deal.

[quote name='GenerallyBandit']yeah... he wants twenty bucks for the preorder codes.... way too much...... another guy sold them to me for five bucks[/QUOTE]

I only asked $20 for the New 52... BTW new 52 is not a "pre-order" code, it is a limited edition/battle stick edition code. I got it in my battlestick edition.

[quote name='Acid Drop']I don't think calling him out on his asking price was necessary, I don't know about the other sets, but the new 52's fetch about $26-30. While I personally wouldn't pay that for a skin pack, I think asking $20 is not that bad of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks :), I wouldnt pay it either... That is why I am selling it :p

bread's done
Back