rare ps3 games?

- Valkyria Chronicles?

You may need to define "rare" a bit better though. I don't know of a list of rare PS3 games myself. Usually the JRPG's are a bit more rare than the mainstream stuff just based on the fact they aren't as popular. As an example, I'd imagine 3D dot game heroes might become a little rare eventually. Although it was only a $40 title to start so YMMV on that one.

Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3 and Eternal Sonata aren't really uncommon nor worth a whole lot.

If we're omitting special preorder bonuses and collector's editions, the two hard-to-find/pricey games that come to mind are Time Crisis 3 (but only with the gun) and Star Wars: Ultimate Sith Edition. I'd wager a bet that Cross Edge will probably be a bit harder to find in the future, although it probably won't be earth-shattering.

-looks at a trophy list-

nothing? Unless toro lets party really is a US game, than that XD but ive never seen any actual proof of an english version of it

there are uncommon games, but nothing is rare... I can easily go out and buy eternal/disgaea/trinity/cross edge/valk within 3 hours, so i dont think thats rare

It's hard to beat the rarity of Demon's Souls: Deluxe Edition in Québec :lol:

Seriously though, they reprinted most of the "rarer" games you mentioned, so I don't think the PS3 really has rare games yet.

I haven't checked to see if they re-printed the Heavy Rain cases yet. I remember my copy said the HDD space required was 4MB and it was supposed to say 4GB.

I still traded the game in, because really, who cares?!?

I know it took me FOREVER to track down "Pinball The Williams Collection" on PS3, and it IS the best pinball game I've ever played.

I've never seen it in the 4 EB Games I go to. Never seen it in Best Buy or Futureshop or their websites. Amazon.ca didn't have it. Actually Amazon.ca has every version EXCEPT the PS3 version. So I think its pretty rare around these parts. Anyways, I ended up finding it at Walmart.

red seeds won't be rare because they will release Deadly Promonition for ps3 soon

Games soon to be rare

Valkyria Chronials
Beatiful Katamari
Disgaea 3
Yakuza 3
Demon Souls Deluxe edition
Bladestorm

However these aren't truely rare as its easy for companies to reprint the latest gen console games.

afrika & railfan

& then annoying to get cheap, filled with overpriced used ebays: mx vs atv untamed, formula1ce, stuntman ignition

Pinball: The Williams Collection is rare in Canada because they never released it here.

Afrika is very rare as well. Only seen two copies, a new one at Loblaws College Square and a used one at the Blockbuster on Merivale and Meadowlands.

bread's done
Back