Rare Xbox games

The only one I can think of that came close to 'rare' was Air Force Delta Storm. I think it was released briefly, then they stopped selling it because some flight stick that was supposed to go on the market at the same time never went into production. eBay and Half.com regularly had copies go for $70-$80, but now I think it's been re-released.

Yeah, that game was going for like $90 on eBay for a while. I actually bought it one day when I saw it at Gamestop for $30, brought it home, checked eBay, and the copies there were like $30 too... so I opened it up, played it for a few days, then returned it. It was kind of a neat game, but not that great. Especially not for $30.

Air force delata was rare but they made more, HoD 3 will be re-released so it won't be rare for long.

Steel Batalon is pretty rare but it costs 200 bucks so that's why it so rare.

The first moto GP is rare but part 2 came out and the price for the first one droped a bit.

Air Force Delta was the only one that struck me as rare, but it placed back in print in April of 2003.

Everything else can be pretty easily found.

kakuto chojin? I bought it for $30 but last time I checked it on eBay it was insanely cheap. Highly underrated game IMO, recommended for fighting game fans.

I work on a xbox rarity list and godzilla destroy all monsters melee and frogger are the two most rare games. There are others that are worth decent amounts but not necessarily rare.

I have always thought of Fatal Frame as pretty rare too... not seeing it very often, but then occasionally I see a whole stack somewhere.

[quote name='Iceberg']I have always thought of Fatal Frame as pretty rare too... not seeing it very often, but then occasionally I see a whole stack somewhere.[/quote]

I don't see Fatal Frame as much as, oh, Halo, but that's because Fatal Frame sucks. Just because the game is shit doesn't mean it is rare.

[quote name='AtmaWeapon']kakuto chojin? I bought it for $30 but last time I checked it on eBay it was insanely cheap. Highly underrated game IMO, recommended for fighting game fans.[/quote]

I remember hearing they were going to recall it due to some content regarding religious matters. But I've seen it at my Target for like a year after the rumored yanking.

I don't think they ever got around to pulling it from store shelves.

BTW the recall was due to some Islamic chants in the background of one one stage's music. Supposedly verses from the Koran.

[quote name='bryankasch']I work on a xbox rarity list and godzilla destroy all monsters melee and frogger are the two most rare games. There are others that are worth decent amounts but not necessarily rare.[/quote]

My Kmart has both of those for like $18 apiece.

[quote name='bryankasch']I work on a xbox rarity list and godzilla destroy all monsters melee and frogger are the two most rare games. There are others that are worth decent amounts but not necessarily rare.[/quote]
I had no problem at all finding the Xbox version of Godzilla a few months ago, and I could still find it easly at my local Gamestop or EB, though it is much harder to find then the Gamecube version.

these aren't all great games. finding them sealed is getting harder.

----

hard to find, perhaps rare:
frogger beyond.

getting harder to find:
godzilla
blackstone
F1 2001
fatal frame

re-released:
steel battalion
airforce delta storm
hotd3

unsure:
metal dungeon
crimson sea [part 1] (part 2 is ps2 exclusive & kind of a re-mix of part 1 which was xbox exclusive)
re-volt (included among beta xbox live testers kits?)

hardware:
us mountain dew xbox (5000)
original green button steel battalion controller SEALED (w/ or w/o master shipping carton)
top gun flight stick

perhaps soon-to-be rare/htf:
Silent Scope Rifle (more silent scope games produced than rifles, and many rifles returned due to faulty calibration and/or gamer negligence)

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']
unsure:
metal dungeon
crimson sea [part 1] (part 2 is ps2 exclusive & kind of a re-mix of part 1 which was xbox exclusive)
[/quote]

Re-volt? For X-Box? Was it a beta-only release then? I had no idea. I loved this game on DC.

[quote name='cruster'][quote name='Mr. Rhee']
unsure:
metal dungeon
[/quote]

Re-volt? For X-Box? Was it a beta-only release then? I had no idea. I loved this game on DC.[/quote]

Yeah, it was given to Xbox Live Beta Testers. Well, the first batch of them anyway. I think it was supposed to be given away with retail Xbox Live, but I guess that didn't happen.

bread's done
Back