Rarity Check: Sealed Shadow Hearts

Magician

CAGiversary!
I picked up a copy of Shadow Hearts from a local TRU clearance a few years back for 15 bucks. I never got around to actually opening it, so it's basically been collecting dust since then. I don't have much time for gaming anymore, so it makes sense for me to just sell it. A quick search on ebay reveals that used copies are going for approximately 35-40 each... Any idea what I can get for my sealed copy?

Thanks!

I bought a sealed copy off of eBay a few months ago for $40. But the seller didn't have any feedback and the description was poor so that may have been why other bidders stayed away. I guess it was a bit of a gamble that paid off.

Incidentally it's the promo version of the game that was given away to people who preordered Covenant (says something like "Promotional Copy -- Not For Resale" on the cover). I don't think there's any difference in value between the original retail version and the promo version.

[quote name='Magician']I picked up a copy of Shadow Hearts from a local TRU clearance a few years back for 15 bucks. I never got around to actually opening it, so it's basically been collecting dust since then. I don't have much time for gaming anymore, so it makes sense for me to just sell it. A quick search on ebay reveals that used copies are going for approximately 35-40 each... Any idea what I can get for my sealed copy?

Thanks![/quote]

got my copy the same way. finally opened and finished it this year. i remember it only taking around 25 hours or so to beat. good game, shame you don't have the time for it.

bread's done
Back