Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time - 49.99 NEW @ Gamestop.com

would love to know how many pallets of these they have sitting around in the warehouse.... cause you know they have to have a ton of 'em to drop the price this soon.

[quote name='jacknicklson']About time they attempted to be competetive[/QUOTE]

ya, you'd think they'd be getting murdered when their used prices are pricier then all these b2g1 free deals or gift cards, and combine that with all the competition for trade in prices from amazon/toys r us/walmart. Although, last time I was in there the guy was on the phone saying how he didn't have any time b/c of how busy they had been.

But, below retail prices on new releases from Gamestop is absolutely unheard of-a sign they must be losing business.

It's being priced match at Amazon. Amazon also has it for 49.99 plus free super saver shipping. I'd recommend that over Game$top any day.

[quote name='IRHari']It's being priced match at Amazon. Amazon also has it for 49.99 plus free super saver shipping. I'd recommend that over Game$top any day.[/QUOTE]

not tested but heard that the code RATCHET3 still works for $5.00 off as well at amazon...

Awesome! RATCHET3 still works and I got it for $5!!! Had my promo code from the spend $80 get $40 deal. Got Borderlands for me and sold Mario Kart on CL for $50. Total cost for Ratchet and Borderlands $39. Not as good as the BB glitch.... but that works for me.

bread's done
Back