Ratchet and Clank collection $29.99 at Gamestop

[quote name='admiralvic']told Amazon, ideally they will drop too![/QUOTE]
Yeah, this may be one of the few games I actually pay full price for and buy at launch lol

[quote name='roedaniel19']Yeah, this may be one of the few games I actually pay full price for and buy at launch lol[/QUOTE]

Ditto! Especially with it being able to be played in 3D. :D

I'm VERY excited about this HD Collection. I missed out on Up Your Arsenal, so I'm glad I get to check that out, and re-play the first two games.

R&C > Sly > Jak (This isn't me trolling, btw).

Now I just need a Kingdom Hearts Collection, and I'll be set!

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone know the used price of this? Would be good to use the 10 off 19.99 coupon on.[/QUOTE]

Lmao. I'm guessing the OP should add PRE-ORDER to the heading.

......I think I'll preorder closer to a month from release.

I'll skip on the pre-order, with Black Friday right around the corner after this releases, I'll wait until then in hopes it will be on sale on BF.

Thanks OP, I decided I'll try my luck and pre-order one
smile.gif

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lmao. I'm guessing the OP should add PRE-ORDER to the heading.

......I think I'll preorder closer to a month from release.[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah, heh. I got this confused with the Ratchet Collection that just came out. I think I'll hold off on getting this until the holidays.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lmao. I'm guessing the OP should add PRE-ORDER to the heading.

......I think I'll preorder closer to a month from release.[/QUOTE]

This^ I thought it came out today or something, lol.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Now I just need a Kingdom Hearts Collection, and I'll be set![/QUOTE]

This. Call it wishful thinking, but I'm hoping they include the final mix versions of both games if and when they decide to release a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This. Call it wishful thinking, but I'm hoping they include the final mix versions of both games if and when they decide to release a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Would love to see KH 1 & 2, Re: Chain of Memories AND Birth By Sleep

:whee: < This will be me if that happens.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Agreed. Would love to see KH 1 & 2, Re: Chain of Memories AND Birth By Sleep

:whee: < This will be me if that happens.[/QUOTE]

I am unsure if they could do all 4 games on 1 collection.

I would learn more toward what they did for God of War. KH1&2 on one collection and CoM and BBS on another collection.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am unsure if they could do all 4 games on 1 collection.

I would learn more toward what they did for God of War. KH1&2 on one collection and CoM and BBS on another collection.[/QUOTE]

I hope they pull a MGS HD. Two PS2 games (1 & 2) and a PSP game (Birth By Sleep)

Even though I know they won't put all 4 games on one collection, it would be AWESOME if they did

1[quote name='TaylorM06']I hope they pull a MGS HD. Two PS2 games (1 & 2) and a PSP game (Birth By Sleep)

Even though I know they won't put all 4 games on one collection, it would be AWESOME if they did[/QUOTE]

I suppose that could work, but I would prefer the two console games together and the two portable games together. Also, considering the two portable ones are side-stories that help flesh out the main storyline I think it would work well.

Submitted to Amazon, I'll give it a couple days and get it at Gamestop if Amazon doesn't budge. I'd really like this one early, even if it hits closer to $20 around the holidays.

They released RE: Chain of Memories on the PS2 so all 4 on one 50gb blu ray works for me. Make it happen Squenisney.

[quote name='mitch079']They released RE: Chain of Memories on the PS2 so all 4 on one 50gb blu ray works for me. Make it happen Squenisney.[/QUOTE]
I don't think they would be allowed to put 4 retail games on one disc.

[quote name='TaylorM06']R&C > Sly > Jak (This isn't me trolling, btw).

Now I just need a Kingdom Hearts Collection, and I'll be set![/QUOTE]

100% agree

there are rumors going on about kingdom harts HD collection let's hope they are true

also one more that would be nice is GTA collection from ps2 in HD

[quote name='TaylorM06']I hope they pull a MGS HD. Two PS2 games (1 & 2) and a PSP game (Birth By Sleep)

Even though I know they won't put all 4 games on one collection, it would be AWESOME if they did[/QUOTE]

look someone has to start with 4 games in a collection and instead of 39.99 they can charge full price 60 bucks. because now one of the ratchet and clank games from ps2 will be in HD but only on psn since this collection only includes 3

[quote name='TaylorM06']I'm VERY excited about this HD Collection. I missed out on Up Your Arsenal, so I'm glad I get to check that out, and re-play the first two games.

R&C > Sly > Jak (This isn't me trolling, btw).[/QUOTE]

I fully agree. I haven't got even a hour into Sly 3 but just from the first part of it. It seems kinda bad compared to sly 1 and sly 2. R&C with it's first 3 games on the PS2 just kept getting better and better.

Also at 29.99 it seems hard to pass this one up. Even if I got them on PS2.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i know but isn't this hd collection missing one of the game from ps2? so that's what i meant expect that game to come out on psn by itself[/QUOTE]

Probably, eventually. I see the people on the GameStop site losing their mind over it.

Comment from 1 person towards the ones who want that game:

" RATCHET AND CLANK HD COLLECTION! deadlock was just ratchet not ratchet and clank because it dosn't have clank in the title it makes it NOT a ratchet and clank game"

Not sure if I'd hold my breath.

In Japan at least, Deadlocked will be a PSN HD Re-release. As it is primarily an online arena shooter, it wasn't included with the other three "traditional" Ratchet and Clank games on the disk. It's assumed it will come out in the US in the same fashion.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Probably, eventually. I see the people on the GameStop site losing their mind over it.

Comment from 1 person towards the ones who want that game:

" RATCHET AND CLANK HD COLLECTION! deadlock was just ratchet not ratchet and clank because it dosn't have clank in the title it makes it NOT a ratchet and clank game"

Not sure if I'd hold my breath.[/QUOTE]

With that logic, then Jak II and Jak 3 aren't Jak & Daxter games because they don't have 'Daxter' in the titles, despite both of them actually letting you play as Daxter unlike Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.

[quote name='Fire2box']I fully agree. I haven't got even a hour into Sly 3 but just from the first part of it. It seems kinda bad compared to sly 1 and sly 2. R&C with it's first 3 games on the PS2 just kept getting better and better.

Also at 29.99 it seems hard to pass this one up. Even if I got them on PS2.[/QUOTE]

I never played Sly 3. Never finished Sly 1 (Almost, though) and only played Sly 2 for about an hour. Just not that impressed with the game. Jak on the other hand I think is just flat out terrible. I never played R&C UYA or Deadlock. But R&C 1, 2, ToD and CiT were all very good games.

Incase anyone forgot, I'm excited about this HD collection! And apparently they're releasing another R&C game around the same time as the HD Collection. But it will be a PSN download.

Thanks OP, I went ahead and preordered and used in store pickup. When I use in store pickup and put my credit card info online to pay with do I still pay for the game in store or do I simply go pick the game up showing them my information?

[quote name='TaylorM06']I never played Sly 3. Never finished Sly 1 (Almost, though) and only played Sly 2 for about an hour. Just not that impressed with the game. Jak on the other hand I think is just flat out terrible. I never played R&C UYA or Deadlock. But R&C 1, 2, ToD and CiT were all very good games.

Incase anyone forgot, I'm excited about this HD collection! And apparently they're releasing another R&C game around the same time as the HD Collection. But it will be a PSN download.[/QUOTE]

you're talking about Full Frontal Assault :D

[quote name='breakingcustoms']you're talking about Full Frontal Assault :D[/QUOTE]

Yes! I am, I wish they would make another "full" game instead of a PSN download. BUT, it's better than no R&C :)

[quote name='Nintendonly']Does GameStop have a preorder price guarantee? I preordered this in-store already for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

If you preordered it from their website, sure, they'll adjust it. If you preordered it in the store, you're SOL as stores won't match prices with the website. Best to order off the website and move your preorder cash to another title or a giftcard.

bread's done
Back