Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus $14.99, Naruto Ultimate Storm 3 Full Burst [PS3 only] $19.99 @ Amazon.com *Price matched from GameStop*

Damn, I knew Nexus would be $15 at some point. I already bought it for $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon won't price adjust if it was already received, right?

i got nexus days ago from bestbuy for 15.99$ with unlocked. the game was very well made (i expected nothing less from the a crack in time team) but very short. the ending left things open for a sequal which is great as i want a ps4 ratchet and clank :D

YMMV but it was the same for me and 5 minutes in chat with an Amazon CSR and they refunded me the difference.
How can you just find a number on their site, swear I get the run around on to various links. I just want a human to talk to.

Nexus is 14.99 online at gamestop too.

Well looks like same prices on both games from OP there.

So Quest For Booty is a DLC code? I already have it from the free PS3 games given away as an apology after the hacking fiasco way back when. Would be nice to be able to trade away the code since I don't need another copy.

IIRC that was already included with another R&C game.
Maybe? I don't know. I only have the Trilogy and now Nexus. I still need to get Tools Of Destruction and A Crack In Time. Skipping Up Your Arsenal. Hate tower defense with a passion.

Can't find which other game it came with, maybe first runs of Crack in Time? It was a welcome back game for Europe (instead of Super Stardust HD) so that may be where some have it from.

It came with Target's copy of All 4 One

I was also able to get a refund. Bought it on release for 28.49 with goldbox discount. $13.50 for a brand new Ratchet, amazing!

It came with Target's copy of All 4 One

I was also able to get a refund. Bought it on release for 28.49 with goldbox discount. $13.50 for a brand new Ratchet, amazing!
I thought it did. This is the nonsense that pisses me off. Stop giving away shit that was exclusive in the past, it was the sole reason why I bought it from target when it came out.

bread's done
Back