Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $29.99 HMV

supergrover99

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping to pop into Staples tomorrow to try my luck with them having the new GH in stock ;)

I think they look fi-OH MY GAWDDDDD.

Thanks! Bumping....
clear.gif

Thanks for sharing.

I saw it at $29.99 on the website yesterday, but it seems it changed back to $64.99... it was really not long!

Rachet and Clank Future has been 25 bucks US for about a month now on play-asia. Sure it's the korean version but PS3 is region free and the game also has english text.

It's now up to $69.47 at Amazon.ca. I guess they sold out since the sellers are Amazon users and not Amazon themselves. Dang I missed out again. I don't want a GH version lol.

I hope you all know that the Greatest Hits version of Ratchet&Clank TOD was released June 16 (latest 17th), with MSRP of $29.99.

And now you do.

I went to the Bloor West store and they've got the red cases already... so for those who don't want the blood red cases, YMMV.

Instead, I had to go to a Source to get a regular case...

Hey guys, i am new here, but wanted to share some news that you dont seem to know about yet. Target has it for $14.98 and as a side note also has GT5Prologue for $9.98. Anyone in Tampa, the Brandon Target has a few copies of each.

Thanks for sharing, but it is a Canada thread. Unfortunately, no Target in Canada (as far as I know).

Some people might ask Goomba to buy it for them, but I don't think it's worth it really considering exchange rate + shipping + delays.

[quote name='carn79']why do you care if it's the red cases, it's the same game![/QUOTE]Because it's ugly and we like pretty things.

I might pick it up now before all the clear cases are gone.

Picked up R&C at BestBuy while getting my 360. There was copy at the checkout, couldnt help but grab it :)

On the other hand, I'm playing it right now and it's an awesome game, once you get pass the overwhelming of the environment.

bread's done
Back