Ratchet & Clank Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpShooter

CAGiversary!
I was at Kmart today and I ask if they are going to get the game the day it comes out. Some guy just walks up to me and says you should just for the 360 version to comes out two years from now. I just up and told the guy I own all 3 of the next get systems im sorry to say Ratchet and Clank will never come out on any other system. He got all pissed off said boy and left.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What was the point of this thread?[/quote]

A. To inform
B. To voice an opinion
C. To entertain
D. He doesn't even know

[quote name='panasonic']lol i find this stupid story funny. A+ to the guy expecting you to wait 2 years like it was nothing[/quote]

Well the wait is not bad, since Mario Galaxy will come out on the 360 next year :)

[quote name='SharpShooter']I was at Kmart today and I ask if they are going to get the game the day it comes out. Some guy just walks up to me and says you should just for the 360 version to comes out two years from now. I just up and told the guy I own all 3 of the next get systems im sorry to say Ratchet and Clank will never come out on any other system. He got all pissed off said boy and left.[/QUOTE]I swear, there are some 360 fans who feel their consoles will get every single game created. :lol:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I swear, there are some 360 fans who feel their consoles will get every single game created. :lol:[/quote]360 only gets the good games. :lol:

How's your blood pressure? ;)

you know what if Nintendo, 360, PS3.. made a system, 3 different consoles on the outside, but on the inside same parts, different shell, and different sets of controllers. So if you get the "ps3" model then you get the system with ps3 controller., one system to rule them all.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']360 only gets the good games. :lol:

How's your blood pressure? ;)
[/QUOTE]Yeah right. :p No Bomberman Act Zero on my PS3.

Can't afford to get that solved right now. :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back