Morphine

CAGiversary!
Reg.: $59.99
You save: -$10.00
pixel.gif

$49.99
(sale price)
Sale valid until 03/29/08

$10 off and you can ship to store, I know is not a good deal, but at least is something and game is pretty good :p

http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...tion+&+adventure&fbc=1&parentPage=family

[quote name='oasisboy']Nah, its still too expensive. You can buy it cheaper on ebay (if you are patient and lucky of course).[/quote]

Agreed. I snagged if off ebay for $30 shipped last month, but it is a fantastic game. Even at $50, it is well worth it.

[quote name='oasisboy']Nah, its still too expensive. You can buy it cheaper on ebay (if you are patient and lucky of course).[/quote]Well shit, can't that be said for just about anything here?

[quote name='kriegs089']Well shit, can't that be said for just about anything here?[/quote]

Indeed. With enough luck and patience, you can find anything cheaper. Problem is, you might be waiting awhile.

Last time I got something trough ebay I ended up wasting 4 days following multiple bids and at the end i just saved 2 bucks :S. Now I only use it for hard to find items :p

[quote name='pacifickarma']Anyone know if the $10 coupon from the Entertainment book can be applied on top of this?[/quote]

Of course it can. The coupon has no exclusions. Just spend over 40 bucks.

The code on it though doesn't work online. So if this is the same price instore you will be fine.

[quote name='Morphine']Last time I got something trough ebay I ended up wasting 4 days following multiple bids and at the end i just saved 2 bucks :S. Now I only use it for hard to find items :p[/quote]

Indeed. You can certainly stumble upon some real deals on eBay, but obviously, there are no guarantees. I basically use it for a) hard to find items, like you said and 2) stuff that has been out awhile and should be a lot cheaper in stores but simply isn't. This often applies to exclusive titles. For instance, even though Resistance: Fall of Man still retails for $60, you can easily find a copy for much cheaper on eBay.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44'] For instance, even though Resistance: Fall of Man still retails for $60, you can easily find a copy for much cheaper on eBay.[/quote]

I have seen copies of Resistance sell for $27 shipped - brand new on ebay.

I bought mine brand new for $31 shipped on ebay...

bread's done
Back