RATCHET & CLANK:SIZE MATTERS $19.99 GameExpress.com

flybrione

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
GameExpress.com has a price drop on RATCHET & CLANK:SIZE MATTERS for PSP to $19.99.
I do not think this is universal.

Ratchet and Clank PSP

I buy from them all the time but there is no shipping deals.
Shipping is $6 but is extemely fast. Sorry about the crappy shipping rate.
Great site for random deals. Enjoy!

$6.15 shipping kills it for me... I'll wait until it's $20 at a B&M or $20 at a website that doesn't have such high shipping costs.

Thanks anyways OP!

Yeah $6 bones to ship is a bit too much for me as well, but hopefully this means the price will soon fall at other places as well.

Game Express is awesome, I've actually picked up a couple of factory sealed NES games from them.

That's definitely a good deal, since everywhere else still seems to have the game at $40. If I didn't have a mountain of unplayed games (not just in general, but also for the PSP in particular) I'd get it. But as others have mentioned, I'm pretty sure it will drop in price by the time I really got around to playing it.

But think of it this way too, the game has only been out for about 2.5 months. Not too bad paying $26 to get the game right now when it took Daxter almost a year to reach GH. Plus after you are done you can ebay it or trade it and get good value.

Well I bought Daxter for $10 shipped off TRU.com as soon as that hit $20 mark. I'd rather hold out for a $10-15 price on this one as well....although I'm sure it's much better than Daxter ;)

Shipping for me is $8.15...so I'm not in...however, for those of you who are on the fence, I noticed that PriceGrabber still has a $5 product review bonus still available.

PriceGrabber $5 product Review Bonus

I've done 5 or so of these and I've gotten my check everytime (usually within a month or two after you send it off).

Thanks. I do not feel like waiting for the price drop (sony will milk this like they did Daxter) so I jumped on this sale like a sailer on a prostitute.

I bought this one and it's definitely a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for PSP owners and especially for Ratchet and Clank fans

I bought the game at Best Buy for $30, anyone with any doubt on biting on this deal, go for it, because it's a really great game.

I've been renting the game for a few days now and it's completely badass. I wholeheartedly endorse Size Matters -- it's great having it on the go, and R&C has always been my favorite of the Ratchet/Jak/Sly trio. (Although the games really aren't that comparable.)

bread's done
Back