Rate the users avatar above you pt. 99

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
YEs I know it has been done over and over.... but i just got a new avatar and im sure many other people have lately to. So in the spirit of avatar rating lets all please rate our fellow CAG's avatars. If you can tell the avatar im using is one I made of Tyrone Biggums Holding a copy of MAdden CE.

Oh why not...I recently changed avatars too...

8/10 - Can't go wrong with Chapelle.

*Edited to answer Soulyogurt's question without breaking the rating chain...

Love Mummy from Aqua Teen Hunger Force

mummy.jpg

+

WhipSmartBanky

whipsmartbankyavatar.gif

=

bankyavatarmummy.gif

CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSE!

Looks like an A from an 80's afterschool special. And for that, it gets an 8/10

Oh, WSB - I thought you had become: Bubba Ho-Banky

7/10

Zero is damn cool but the X series seems to have fallen into a pit with X5 and onward. And if anyone knows how to get rid of the white pixels on my avatar (someone once mentioned antialiasing when I said I have paintshop pro 7) please do tell. Thanks.

Pretty cool avatar Trakan. 7.5/10

Since you might not be able to make out everything on mine, I'll give you some backgropund.

This is a concert flyer for a 1994 Shudder to Think show in Cleveland depicting Barney's suicide - he just blew his head off with a shotgun (notice he is wearing a Nirvana t-shirt - Barney was too distraught over Kurt's death that he apprarently couldn't go on living anymore). There is writing around Barney's head that reads, "Eddie is a poser until he pulls the trigger.".

Sorry, can't help you on the white pixels. Regardless, 8/10.

EDIT: Ah, chickenhawk was too fast on the draw. My 8/10 was for you Final Starman

zewone
8/10

That bear just freaks me out looks like something that should be in the last page on stuff or was it maxim.

i'm not sure what anime character is above me but i'm starting to like anime so 9/10 for me i guess...

IMO you cannot get better then my avatar :p

Dave Chappelle = funny 7/10

I used to love him before he blew up. Oh well he deserves it.

r1s3n

I'm not sure what watchmen is, but i do like shot up smilie faces: 6/10

EDIT: My avatar certainly isn't Raul Julia...for those who didn't recognize it from the picture or figure it out from my sig, it's Borat Sagdiyev from Da Ali G Show.

chin pokamon, I prefer shoe, but I'll give it a 9/10

BTW, to clarify, it's Batman on the can, he's not wearing shorts, his tights are pulled down, hope this helps

I've seen Smell's before but I can't place exactly what it is. It reminds me of dinner though, so I'll give it a solid 8 (out of 10)

EDIT: Batman on the can gets a 9. Dumps are cool.

iamarhinoceros: No clue who that is, but that guys face is hilarious.
9/10

I haven't changed my avatar, but last time no one knew what mine was. It's Zelda. :D

ur sig is funnier but the avatar is still cool. 8/10 for the avatar, 9/10 for the sig.

(Do you have the pic where link was turned into a frog?)

[quote name='ykryptonite13']ur sig is funnier but the avatar is still cool. 8/10 for the avatar, 9/10 for the sig.

(Do you have the pic where link was turned into a frog?)[/quote]

No, but I wish I did. There isn't too much to choose from on what I could find in a google search from the TV show. If I ever decided to screen cap myself I could get one. That sounds like a good idea. Hehe.

(skip me)

9/10 was for the guy above the guy above me....the guy above me gets a 6

if my pic doesn't get a 10...im afraid that you may want to start taking every elton john cd in your stereo off of repeat

edit because i was apparantly too slow at posting

bread's done
Back