Rate this potential sale

chernozem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Been trying to clear out my old-gen stuff, I got an offer today for $325 for the following Gamecube games: (also i'm including one controller)

007 Everything or Nothing
007 Nightfire [Player's Choice] (Opened, never played)
Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings (With soundtrack)
Batman Rise of Sin Tzu (Sealed)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Opened, never played)
Freedom Fighters
King Arthur
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker [Player's Choice]
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Sealed)
LOTR: Two Towers [Player's Choice]
LOTR: Return of the King [Player's Choice]
Mario Golf [Player's Choice]
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Party 7 (Has microphone)
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mega Man: Anniversay Collection
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario [Player's Choice]
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
Resident Evil 4 [Player's Choice]
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Simpsons Hit & Run [Player's Choice]
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault [Player's Choice]
Star Wars Legos 1 [Player's Choice]
Tales of Symphonia [Player's Choice]
TimeSplitters 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Super Mario Strikers
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Viewtiful Joe [Player's Choice]
X-Men Legends [Player's Choice]
X-Men Legends 2 (Sealed)

That actually looks like a really good deal. Most of your games are not particularly expensive, you have maybe 10 or so that would go above $10. The majority are pretty common and are on several systems so getting over $320 for the lot is in my opinion pretty damn good.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Opened, never played)

Those two are worth like 40 and 30, respectively. Maybe see if the buyer cares about those and lower price a bit.

I know i sold my sealed ps2 copy with a figure for like $70 but not sure if GC version has the same deal.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Opened, never played)

Those two are worth like 40 and 30, respectively. Maybe see if the buyer cares about those and lower price a bit.

I know i sold my sealed ps2 copy with a figure for like $70 but not sure if GC version has the same deal.[/quote]

Buyer would not care or even know the rarity of the two, but the thing for me is being left with 2 games that I potentially will never play.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Opened, never played)

I know i sold my sealed ps2 copy with a figure for like $70 but not sure if GC version has the same deal.[/QUOTE]

I think it was more the figure, a sealed GC or PS2 version just alone doesnt fetch much on ebay.

[quote name='chernozem']Buyer would not care or even know the rarity of the two, but the thing for me is being left with 2 games that I potentially will never play.[/quote]

I'm just saying you could sell those separately and get more $$$.

Looking at Amazon, Symphonia's lowest price is $27 and Emblem is like $48(don't include the disc only copies)

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm just saying you could sell those separately and get more $$$.

Looking at Amazon, Symphonia's lowest price is $27 and Emblem is like $48(don't include the disc only copies)[/quote]

Amazon is like Half.com though and people can post whatever ridiculous price they want to on there for games or other items. That's why I'd only go by actual completed Ebay auctions and NOTHING ELSE.

Take it and run with it bro! That's a good deal considering you'd get like 50 cents for some of those games at GameStop (like Freedom Fighters)

[quote name='darkslime']Tales of Symphonia doesn't sell for that much.[/quote]

Sealed it sells form $30-$40.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought it was a sealed Tales. Open it doesn't as the above poster said.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Amazon is like Half.com though and people can post whatever ridiculous price they want to on there for games or other items. That's why I'd only go by actual completed Ebay auctions and NOTHING ELSE.[/quote]

Well , i pretty much only sell on amazon so i know people pay those prices :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Well , i pretty much only sell on amazon so i know people pay those prices :)[/quote]

That's because the statement allegedly made by P.T. Barnum still rings true to this day. "There's a sucker born every minute."

Of course, I've never bought anything from Half or Amazon, so I guess that doesn't apply to me, huh? :lol: ;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's because the statement allegedly made by P.T. Barnum still rings true to this day. "There's a sucker born every minute."

Of course, I've never bought anything from Half or Amazon, so I guess that doesn't apply to me, huh? :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]

Actually since there are good deals to be found at both places, I guess it does apply to you.

For the record, I sell quite a bit on Amazon. For risk-averse people I think that it gives some feeling of security to the buyers. If they are willing to pay a premium for that, I don't think that they are suckers. For example, I sold 2 sealed GBA SPs on Amazon some time ago. They paid a hefty price for them, but had better protection than I think that they would have through ebay.

Looks like a decent price but you might be better off taking Skies of Arcadia and Symphonia and selling them individually for a little more scratch.

Go for it. That's a good price. You've got a lot of Player's Choice versions within the lot, plus getting it all out in one lot is ideal, shipping-wise. You might be able to get a bit more if you broke it up, but honestly, I don't think it's worth the trouble. It's not like you've passing up thousands (or even hundreds) by lotting it up.

He actually even offered up $350. Do any of you know what the EB/GS trade-in value for the GameCube itself and 1 controller is?

[quote name='chernozem']He actually even offered up $350. Do any of you know what the EB/GS trade-in value for the GameCube itself and 1 controller is?[/quote]
Think I saw $15 in a thread, that would be the max and actually suprised me as they sell them for 29.99

bread's done
Back