Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii) $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of Langers Juice

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Get Raving Rabbids in Time for Wii for $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of any Langers brand juice. Credit to Rhinoboy at SD. If you have a Smart & Final near you they may be selling Langers Juice for a dollar a bottle.

here's a link to the mail in rebate form:
http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

- Allow 12 weeks for delivery
- Limit One per household
- Buying, selling, trading, or reproducing the UPCs is prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bob330i']I wasn't expecting this at all, but it showed up in an unpadded manila envelope from Langer's. They still haven't cashed my check......[/QUOTE]

Was it a full retail copy or did it have a punch out in the UPC?

[quote name='bojay1997']Was it a full retail copy or did it have a punch out in the UPC?[/QUOTE]

Full copy, normal white case with artwork, unmolested UPC.:applause:

Sweet, will be looking for mine here any day. Where did it ship from? It might take a day or two longer to reach us West Coast types...

I'm super pissed but apparently I didn't pack in the UPCs. I am in disbelief on how they wound up clipped to the refrigerator. I did NOT do that... I am curious if the receipt will be ample proof that I bought 12. Didn't someone mention the form said UPCs were optional if the receipt showed that I bought 12?

[quote name='io']Sweet, will be looking for mine here any day. Where did it ship from? It might take a day or two longer to reach us West Coast types...[/QUOTE]

I looked at the label but didn't note where. IIRC, the MIR form said SoCal. When I get home, I'll take a look if I can find it in my recycle bin....;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm super pissed but apparently I didn't pack in the UPCs. I am in disbelief on how they wound up clipped to the refrigerator. I did NOT do that... I am curious if the receipt will be ample proof that I bought 12. Didn't someone mention the form said UPCs were optional if the receipt showed that I bought 12?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the form said you need either the UPCs or the receipt, I also used my receipt so according to what they said we should still be good.

[quote name='eau']Got mine too few days ago. Totally mint and sealed with UPC intact.[/QUOTE]

Well, crap - if you got yours I should have gotten mine. WTF!?

I mailed my form in pretty much when this was first reported. Did you end up using the specially marked labels or not?

[quote name='io']Well, crap - if you got yours I should have gotten mine. WTF!?

I mailed my form in pretty much when this was first reported. Did you end up using the specially marked labels or not?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure I sent in my form later than you did.

I used only 2 marked 3L labels and the rest were 64oz non-marked generic labels. I sticky taped all 12 labels on a sheet of paper so they could see them with one glance. They also cashed my $2.99 check on 12/3.

[quote name='eau']I'm pretty sure I sent in my form later than you did.

I used only 2 marked 3L labels and the rest were 64oz non-marked generic labels. I sticky taped all 12 labels on a sheet of paper so they could see them with one glance. They also cashed my $2.99 check on 12/3.[/QUOTE]

Well, crap, they have not cashed my check.

So did anyone get the game who didn't send in the specially-marked (game offer) labels?

My check still has yet to be cashed and I ran through the same process as eau. Here's to hoping I see some action on the game front soon.

I sent my forms along with UPCs (no receipts) the Monday after this promotion started by priority mail and I haven't gotten anything yet. Might be in the mail today. Don't know if the fee cashed because I sent a money order. Haven't even checked tracking. I'm lazy. Still have a fridge full of that dang juice. Meant to give some away, but I never got around to it.

Edit: Mine came in today. Woo-Hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the package in the mail today. I live in Los Angeles which is the same county as Langer's return address in the City of Industry. Post mark on the package was 12/01/10 from an internal postage system. Not sure how it could have taken 10 days to go 30 miles, but it did. I'm guessing they batch processed them and waited a few days to drop it in the mail.

[quote name='twinton']My check hasn't been cashed yet either. Mailed 10/23.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post the same but I checked just now and apparently they just cashed my check yesterday (Dec. 10th). So hopefully the game comes soon - definitely didn't didn't come in Saturday's mail. This will make a good Christmas present for one of my boys, so it would be nice to get it soon.

[quote name='thelonepig']My check was cashed over the weekend, so it looks like they're still shipping the game.[/QUOTE]

Good, so I'm not the only one with a cashed check and yet no game...

[quote name='io']Good, so I'm not the only one with a cashed check and yet no game...[/QUOTE]

My check just cleared on 12/13. Hoping the game shows up soon. Would like to try it out and then send it to Amazon for $32 TIV.

[quote name='thelonepig']Mine showed up today in a non-padded manila envelope. Thankfully there wasn't any damage. :)[/QUOTE]

Received mine on Saturday too.

We played the game last night as a family for about two hours. Between the loading times and wonky controls, we decided to sell it. I listed it on Amazon for $40 and sold it within a few hours. :)

Trade-in is $32. I ended up with $35; not much of a difference, but $3 is $3.

[quote name='twinton']Received mine on Saturday too.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='thelonepig']We played the game last night as a family for about two hours. Between the loading times and wonky controls, we decided to sell it. I listed it on Amazon for $40 and sold it within a few hours. :)

Trade-in is $32. I ended up with $35; not much of a difference, but $3 is $3.[/QUOTE]

It is going to my 8 year-old for Christmas. Hopefully he enjoys it. He really liked the last one (Rabbids Go Home) so if it is anything like that I think we'll be OK.

[quote name='io']It is going to my 8 year-old for Christmas. Hopefully he enjoys it. He really liked the last one (Rabbids Go Home) so if it is anything like that I think we'll be OK.[/QUOTE]

Where Rabbids Go Home was a fun Katamari-esque adventure with some potty humor, Travel in Time is a collection of mini-games with far too much loading in-between. There are only a half-dozen types of games as well, with four or five different themes. I was really disappointed as we really loved the first Rabbids minigame collection and Rabbids Go Home.

I'm guessing that an 8-year-old could handle the game and tolerate the load times.

Finally got my copy of the game today, just like everyone else mine came in a unpadded manila envelope. Now I got to figure if I should play it and trade it in to Amazon, sell it or give it as Christmas present.

bread's done
Back