Raw Danger $6 WalMart YMMV!!

dave auto

CAGiversary!
Obviously Wal-Mart deals are very YMMV, but I've seen enough consistency in them that I thought this might help someone, at least to alert people to keep their eyes open for it.

Raw Danger (PS2)- $6.00

This is the semi-sequel to Disaster Report. It's a unique "disaster-survival" game that admittedly got mixed reviews, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try for $6. It's a very recent release, so I'm surprised to see it being clearanced. Then again, it was a very low-budget release, and probably hasn't sold very well.

I bought the only copy at Wal-Mart on Empire Blvd. in Webster (Rochester), NY. Again, VERY YMMV, but I occasionally see deals from other regions in my area, so you might get lucky.

damn walmart's ymmv deals!

id pretty sure the game would generate alot more sales and even popularity if it was this price everywhere..

I'd definitely buy it for $6, but I seriously doubt I'll be able to find it at that price in the Wal-Marts closest to me.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!

Another CAGer in Sacramento, CA picked this game up for $15 a couple weeks ago at a local Walmart. When I went to see if they had any left they were all gone.

[quote name='guinaevere']Moved to NorthEast regional.[/quote]
Sorry Mod. For future reference, should all Wal-Mart deals be posted in Regional (unless the deal is somehow verified to run nationwide)?
Thanks. :)

Puffa469: The copy I found was the only one, sorry. I knew this deal might be a longshot for a lot of folks (especially since it's kind of an art-house game), but I had some success finding the Max Media Dock DS that other regions were reporting on clearance recently, so I hope someone else gets lucky with this one.

picked this up for $12 at my local wal-mart a few weeks ago. I checked today b/c they had one copy of the game left, and It's still $12. I may pick that one up too....

bread's done
Back