Ray Bradbury Theater Complete Series - $10.49 @ Amazon

dsheinem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007CEXUY/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

This is regularly $20 MSRP (or on sale for $16), but when it dropped to $10.49 last week I ordered it on a lark (I'm a big Bradbury fan but had never seen the show).

I'm partway through Disc 1 and already feel like I've got my money's worth. $10.50 for 65 episodes is hard to beat - this is definitely worth a look for any Bradbury readers, Sci-Fi/Horror fans, or anyone else who likes shows like The Twilight Zone, Masters of Horror, etc.

EDIT: The A/V quality is nothing to write home about - so keep that in mind if you bite. Still, at around 6 cents an episode, it is hard to be overly critical of the compression...

Last edited by a moderator:
A word of warning. This set is pretty sub-par video wise and there is heavy pixelation throughout . There is between 10 to 13 episodes per disc so the compression is pretty heavy. Also the episodes are not in their original air-date order, which may throw fans of the series off. It did for me at least.

I bought this, and just received it today. I'm so excited to watch it, but fear I'll not go to sleep if I do. I too remember watching it as a kid, but the funny thing is I didn't remember it being on HBO. For some reason I thought it was on regular cable?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back