Rayman Legends $19.83 Walmart (YMMV) (Ps3)

Seriously? I guess I never saw it for that price, because the Walmarts near me are all out of stock.
Yea, a few people on Reddit were reporting it in the bargin bins and others saying it rang up at $20 but was marked at full price.

Either the Walmart around me never even got the game or it was sold out and never restocked because I haven't seen a copy there in the last month of looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could buy both Origins and Legends. They're both reasonably priced right now.
Well I tend to try and not buy two games in the same series at the same time because of fatigue. If I blast through Origins I'd want to wait at least 6 months to play legends or the experience won't be as fresh and I won't get as much out of it. So at this juncture it really is a choice between the 2.

Well I tend to try and not buy two games in the same series at the same time because of fatigue. If I blast through Origins I'd want to wait at least 6 months to play legends or the experience won't be as fresh and I won't get as much out of it. So at this juncture it really is a choice between the 2.
Then, go with Legends. Legends has Origins levels in it, so you don't really need Origins.

bread's done
Back