Rayman Origins $29.99 @ GameStop

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Been posted a few times already. I'm waiting for under $20. Shouldn't be too long.[/QUOTE]

Its already $20 at TRU.

[quote name='Tricky']I bought the wii version at gamestop the other day.[/QUOTE]

Re-buy Toysrus copy and return with your GS receipt (SAVE $10.81) :)

Even GS's sales are move expensive than their competition. Picked mine up from TRU. Traded a couple of gamefly titles that I had left over.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Re-buy Toysrus copy and return with your GS receipt (SAVE $10.81) :)[/QUOTE]

Dont worry. My GS copy was already opened :/

[quote name='Abeja']Dont worry. My GS copy was already opened :/[/QUOTE]

but the toysrus copy will be sealed, its same barcode so return that copy with receipt = 10 bucks saved

[quote name='Huggybear1688']but the toysrus copy will be sealed, its same barcode so return that copy with receipt = 10 bucks saved[/QUOTE]

It was a joke. Gamestop sold me the copy opened already when I bought. IDK how they would feel about me returning it even tho ive done it before.

They don't keep track of what is gutted when they sell it and what isn't. Plus I am sure there is more then one GS near you that you could do the return at.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']They don't keep track of what is gutted when they sell it and what isn't. Plus I am sure there is more then one GS near you that you could do the return at.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did it with a Borderlands GOTY during the summer and returned it to a different store. The guy kinda gave me some shit but i explained to him. I even asked when I bought it what if I wanted to return it and they were like "well it should be alright, they will see out stickers".

The guy even asked me when I bought Rayman if I wanted it shrink wrapped again.

I would want them to do something different and get some extra artwork or something to use as display cases but I know it would just cost Gamestop more money.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Re-buy Toysrus copy and return with your GS receipt (SAVE $10.81) :)[/QUOTE]

That is what I am planning to do.

I can see the future now. GameStop won't ever take back new and sealed games.

Customer: I bought this game here last week, but decided I don't want it, here is the game and my original receipt
*GS Employee looks over the game and receipt*
GS Employee: I know this isn't the game you bought from us, we sell new games, but we never sell sealed games. Our new games are games we open and play and then sell for full price.
Customer: ..........this is bullshit. I am never shopping here again
GS Employee: Good luck finding games anywhere else, we are called GameStop after all, games stop with us.
Customer: Dumbass
*Customer walks out*

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I can see the future now. GameStop won't ever take back new and sealed games.

Customer: I bought this game here last week, but decided I don't want it, here is the game and my original receipt
*GS Employee looks over the game and receipt*
GS Employee: I know this isn't the game you bought from us, we sell new games, but we never sell sealed games. Our new games are games we open and play and then sell for full price.
Customer: ..........this is bullshit. I am never shopping here again
GS Employee: Good luck finding games anywhere else, we are called GameStop after all, games stop with us.
Customer: Dumbass
*Customer walks out*[/QUOTE]

That would be funny if, you know, it wasn't mostly true...

bread's done
Back