Rayman Origins $29.99

It's a great game, but it'll be $19.99 very, very soon, and $9.99 not much later. Which is a shame. Its poor sales almost ensure something like it will not be made anytime soon.

I only have a ps3 and what's stopping me is the lack of surround sound on the ps3 version. I won't buy it until they patch it in

Really, surround sound?

I personally don't care about surround in any game (I'd argue 5.1 adds nothing to any genre, other than FPS), but it's a 2D platformer. Mono sound wouldn't even make a difference.

[quote name='True Kronic']Really, surround sound?

I personally don't care about surround in any game (I'd argue 5.1 adds nothing to any genre, other than FPS), but it's a 2D platformer. Mono sound wouldn't even make a difference.[/QUOTE]

Well to each his own. At the very least it presents depth in sound which makes it sound better.

[quote name='CAGirl']^^^ no[/QUOTE]

What a well articulated rebuttal...

Care to explain what price you think its worth, and why?

[quote name='foxmcloud']because no ubisoft game are worth $60
they all drop in price to $10-20 a month after release[/QUOTE]
No they don't. They usually go on SALE a month or so after release but they don't DROP in price. They usually can be found for $20-30 6 months after release though.

You could also argue that no game is worth $60. That is why I never buy a game for full price anymore.

[quote name='foxmcloud']because no ubisoft game are worth $60
they all drop in price to $10-20 a month after release[/QUOTE]

I must have missed where every Ubisoft game in existence has dropped to a maximum for $20 a mere 30 days after its release.

Duly noted--thanks.

bread's done
Back