Rayman Origins (360,PS3,Wii) $19.99 Free Shipping Toys R Us *Back Again*

Well - I wouldn't have checked the older thread. I figured they were done with the sale after they canceled my first order, but I just re-ordered! Thanks, OP!

[quote name='SuperMario64']Everyone should buy this, cause it's the right thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, best 2D Platformer I've plaed probably since the SNES

Wife and I played it last night. She isn't a gamer, but was having fun. She especially loved that she could hit me... Wondering if I should be worried...

Got a backorder email an hour after having my order confirmed. Hope it doesn't take a month like Best Buy did with my black Friday order...

[quote name='Sgt Barone']If you don't get this game at this price, you have no soul.[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for GF $9.99 sale, I am soulless.

I'm pretty frustrated if they had more PS3 versions "in stock" when they couldn't fill my backorder from the last time they had the sale.

Anyways, PS3 version is out of stock on the site now.

Contemplated the Wii version, but I'd rather just wait to get it for PS3.

I went to my nearest Toys R Us, which is 30 minutes away, and picked up the 360 version. I hope it's worth me driving that far.

[quote name='KingBroly']I went to my nearest Toys R Us, which is 30 minutes away, and picked up the 360 version. I hope it's worth me driving that far.[/QUOTE]

That's not far at all and it's a fantastic game, so yes, it definitely is!

[quote name='KingBroly']I went to my nearest Toys R Us, which is 30 minutes away, and picked up the 360 version. I hope it's worth me driving that far.[/QUOTE]
Depends on your car's MPG:cool:

my local TRU had it priced at $29.99 yesterday and i asked the guy if it would change if he rung it up and was too damn lazy to check. went back today and someone else was on register and i asked her the same question and it rung up as $19.99 just thought i would share just in case it would happen to any of you.

My collector's edition came in today. It's a weird package. Half of it slides out of the box and pops up like a story book. It's awkward to use though, and it's so "plump" that the thing doesn't even close right and kind of bulges out. Weird design choice Ubi...

My copy for PS3 should be arriving today. Super slow shipping, and I couldn't even use my Shoprunner account on this game.

snagged the last copy on shelves from my TRU store (San Mateo).

Also picked up a DS lite case and PSP case for free (after 4 dollar off coupon, price was $2 each) on clearance.

Gonna be playing this coop with some buddies.

Also, the price sticker displayed 29.99 but rang up for 19.99. Good thing I checked CAG too, because the horrible employee said that the sale was only for last week....

Grabbed the last PS3 copy at the Toys R Us in Springfield, MO for $19.99. Sign said $29.99. Canceled my backordered 360 one on TRU.com.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Of course this deal ends the day before that b1g1 40% off deal begins :([/QUOTE]
The B1G1 40% off sale is for "Value" video games @ $!9.99. Even if Rayman Origins was still $19.99 on Sunday, if it wasn't coded as a "Value" video game the deal wouldn't work. Had this issue last year with LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars:wii:.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']360 version came back in stock online, nabbed it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I went to the store last night and they had it marked at $29.99 so I figured the sale was over. Nabbed one online for $20!

Tried to match this at BB, but when they called the store, Toys R Us wouldn't can it or honor the online price. BB offered to give it to me for $30, so I bit anyway. More than worth it.

Some of you guys might want to take a look at eBay for this game if you can't get in on the TRU deal. I got tired of trying to catch it in stock for shipping and the closest TRU to me is about 40 miles away which kills the deal. Anyway, the auction price of this game has dropped hard in the past few weeks. I managed to get a brand new copy yesterday for $20.59 shipped, that's a savings of 60 cents compared to the TRU price.

bread's done
Back