Rayman Origin's PS3 19.95 free shipping

Thanks for the posting the link. This was my first posting. BB must have stopped the free shipping.

I am hoping this becomes the new msrp. I mean with the Vita version briefly 20 earlier on Amazon and then the ps3 version as well here at BestBuy...Maybe if I wait I can pick up both for 30 total, maybe even 20 total.

I was in the store today it was more $29.99. Maybe they just didn't change the tag? Either way they will price match the website in store.

Amazon had it for the same price yesterday, but it looks like it went up $5 today. Wouldn't be surprised if it drops on Amazon again soon, just a heads-up for anyone rushing to their nearest Best Buy.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Amazon had it for the same price yesterday, but it looks like it went up $5 today. Wouldn't be surprised if it drops on Amazon again soon, just a heads-up for anyone rushing to their nearest Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Amazon is back to $19.96. I enjoyed the demo. And it's 4 player couch-co-op. Dunno about online multi-player.

[quote name='tempbast']Amazon is back to $19.96.[/QUOTE]

It's on backorder for the PS3 version, but still available to purchase. Just look to the right below the title "More Buying Choices" for Amazon's listing.

bread's done
Back