Razer Epic Easter Egg Hunt

It doesn't look like it will appear on the same page for everyone, but will instead work through a random drop system of some sort.

I got a lot of free stuff with this last year. Sadly I think they added some kind of additional limits or something in addition to the prizes not being nearly as good as last year. I ignore the lower eggs and just go for the big ones. This year I'm only going for $250 off. I was seeing eggs occasionally..and then nothing.

I have a web server so logged in there and I saw a few eggs and then no more. There only restriction last year was you could only click on one egg every 12 hours. That is what is says this year too but they obviously have some other kind of limits since they quickly stop showing up.

The eggs just show up randomly. I keep refreshing store.razerzone.com over and over.

edit: have finally seen a couple more eggs. Still trying to get that $250

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these appear on only product pages? Or say, the page listing the mice, as well? Will they always be in a product pic at the top? I ask because i wanted to know if I should scroll up and down scanning every single page around...

They should show up on any page. Last year I think it was limited to any store page so anything at store.razerzone.com and not www.razerzone.com. They make it sound like it should be any page on their website this year but to be safe I'd stick to store pages.

I've had the most success just refreshing the store homepage at at http://store.razerzone.com over and over.

They pop up in a random place and they move if you scroll the page so they will always be visible. So don't bother scrolling or anything to see if it is off the page. Sometimes scrolling can help them be easier to see though since it will float down the page after you scroll.

I think the $250 is rigged this year or something. Last year none of the eggs were hard to get. They must have the chance of seeing it ridiculously low, show it available when it really isn't, or limited it to a specific page.

But all eggs showed up a lot more often in general last year. It seems really difficult just to see any egg right now.

Looks like you need to make purchases for these codes to be valid. Just got a coupon code, but have to spend $49 before it's valid. Won a beanie, lanyard and tattoo code.

If anyone wants it, PM me. First come, first serve.

Edit: Code is gone.

I have a code for the 1337 pack. It requires you to spend 49$ for it to be used. If anyone wants this code pm me.
Edit: code gone

bread's done
Back