Razer Mamba gaming mouse! $99

It's a nice mouse ... I use one actually. Having a numpad where your thumb is on the mouse is kind of nice. I got mine on ebay for 50$ though.

I don't know about you guys, but I still bust out the non-usb, ps/2 wired mouse with ball.

Some day I'll own one of these fancy wireless mice.

[quote name='strikeratt']It's a nice mouse ... I use one actually. Having a numpad where your thumb is on the mouse is kind of nice. I got mine on ebay for 50$ though.[/QUOTE]

Your thinking about the naga not the mamba.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Your thinking about the naga not the mamba.[/QUOTE]

If anyone is deciding between the Naga and the Mamba, I would go Naga.

I've always seen this mouse as one of those things that I wanted, but would never pay the prices they ask for it. Like if I had my choice of mice, off the top of my head, this would be it, but I'm not about to drop $100 on a mouse.

I actually got a refurb one on Woot for ~$70 i think it was. It's actually a pretty nice mouse, and it looks pretty cool on its dock and the like. I don't use it as my everyday mouse anymore as i like to use my Naga w/ the keypad on the thumb, but the Mamba is hands down the best wireless mouse i have ever used.

ive had issues in the past w/ bluetooth/wireless mouse lag accuracy etc. but using the Mamba wireless felt like i was using a wired mouse.

as for the price, $100 is still a bit steep. If you really want a decent wireless mouse and you dont mind not having the fancy packaging it comes in, you might try stalking Woot, as they every once in a while have them on there refurb (Naga too :) )

bread's done
Back