Razer Onza Tournament Edition $39.96 on Amazon but not available to ship immediately

lolz at new being less expensive than most of the used, and there are 5-6 amazon warehouse deal used listings

i really want this controller to be good, but im really on the edge w/ it. however i only want it for pc gaming, so i dunno how much of a difference that makes, most ppl want it for 360

[quote name='Mogui']lolz at new being less expensive than most of the used, and there are 5-6 amazon warehouse deal used listings

i really want this controller to be good, but im really on the edge w/ it. however i only want it for pc gaming, so i dunno how much of a difference that makes, most ppl want it for 360[/QUOTE]

I had it, and mine broke on me. But I loved it. Except the D-Pad, but even that is better then a regular 360 controller to me. lol. I want to pick up another one, but Best Buy doesn't carry it anymore, and I don't know if I want to buy it online or not.

As I said in the other thread, it's a great controller. I've been using it for a few months now, and the only thing I wouldn't recommend it for is playing fighting games since the d-pad isn't designed to do diagonal directions smoothly. It's especially good for shooters, as expected, but the controller is pretty well rounded as a whole for other, non-fighting genres.

At $40, you should get this controller.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the re-mappable buttons, which I basically set to the LB and RB buttons since I didn't feel like learning the new layout. Using those will require a learning period, but from the people I've talked to, it's worth it if you're willing to put in the time to learn.

bread's done
Back