RCSS $19.99 360 Titles

Nesmaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from Superstore, and noticed they had some 360 games on sale for $19.99:

Mercenaries 2
Civilization Revolution
Baja: Edge of Control
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

Plus one or two more titles that I can't seem to remember. They also had Lost Odyssey for $29.94. :D

Sherwood Park location for any locals.

Was that Sherwood Park in Edmonton? I might have to check out the west end one tomorrow. Ever since they moved to the new style of Superstore it seems like they never have anything good :\

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Was that Sherwood Park in Edmonton? I might have to check out the west end one tomorrow. Ever since they moved to the new style of Superstore it seems like they never have anything good :\[/quote]

Yeah, that one! :bouncy:

I was tempted by Civ Rev, but decided to pass. I have no interest in Baja and already own the other 2 from that Zellers 2/$30 dealie last year...:lol:

Lost Odyssey seems to be $29.99 everywhere now. I've seen it for this price at both Best Buy and Rogers.

At $19.99 Civilization Revolution is very tempting.

If you ever liked any of the PC Civ games, buy CivRev. I was hesitant at first since it seemed so dumbed down, but it's really well done and still just as addictive... plus you can actually finish a game in one sitting!

Damn, just finished up my first game of Civ Rev and I have to say that it's a pretty good game. If you're looking for a nice relaxing title away from your FPS' this would be it. Very glad I picked it up.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Civilization is 19.99 at BB too. Just grabbed one today.[/quote]

Is that Best Buy or Blockbuster? Couldn't find a copy of Civ at the Superstore in Brampton. The only game I saw was C&C and it was $29.99.

[quote name='Median']Is that Best Buy or Blockbuster? Couldn't find a copy of Civ at the Superstore in Brampton. The only game I saw was C&C and it was $29.99.[/QUOTE]

BB is usually Best Buy abbreviation here

BBV is Blockbuster's Video store abbreviation on CAG.

The game was on sale at Best Buy.

ty
just bought a copy of Civilization at Best Buy Marché Central, Montréal for $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
done deal will buy right away been looking for a good price on that game..and been sick of looking around on craigslist lol

[quote name='foxmcloud']ty
just bought a copy of Civilization at Best Buy Marché Central, Montréal for $20.[/quote]

was it new or used ? were there any other copies ???

Picked up Civ Rev for 360 at the Mckenzie Towne Superstore for 19.99. They also had Dark Sector there for 9.99.

Civ is definitely sit down and relax type of game, I wanted to attack the USA but I made my civilization a democracy and was voted down! :???:

I checked at South Edmonton Common Super Store, but they have no copies of Civ Rev. They did have a copy of Fracture for $19.94 which was tempting, but I decided against it.

[quote name='craig64']I checked at South Edmonton Common Super Store, but they have no copies of Civ Rev. They did have a copy of Fracture for $19.94 which was tempting, but I decided against it.[/quote]
Fracture is also $20 at Toysrus (at least it is online).

[quote name='Flooba']Fracture is also $20 at Toysrus (at least it is online).[/quote]

IIRC, Fracture is $15 at EB, but I could just be remembering the used price.

just picked up civilization revolution for 20..so the sale hasnt ended yet..or it might be just regular prices for those games now

bread's done
Back