RDR Undead Nightmare PS3/X360 $20 NEW/$18 USED @ Gamestop

This is a good price on this. You do not need RDR to play it, it is stand alone and it also includes RDR multiplayer on the disc as well.

For competitionists who want this for Achievement's sake; there are a few achievements that are impossible to get. Some achievements require killing some animals or people with a certain DLC weapon in the story mode; which you can't do if you buy this disc or own RDR vanilla.

[quote name='GamerDude316']wish RDR itself would drop to this price too.[/QUOTE]there's been deals to score both for $45 in the past.

[quote name='TheSportsGamer23']Is Rockstar still planning on a GOTY edition?..I have heard all rumor or has a official release been announced?[/QUOTE]IDK what the hell their doing I thought for sure by now they would've tried to link this & LA Noire 2gether with deals some time ago. Whenever Sony decides to announce new additions to the GH line up that may offer the reg @ $30 & GOTY @ $50 or GOTY @ $30-$40.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']For competitionists who want this for Achievement's sake; there are a few achievements that are impossible to get. Some achievements require killing some animals or people with a certain DLC weapon in the story mode; which you can't do if you buy this disc or own RDR vanilla.[/QUOTE]

On an interesting flipside, for non-competitionists (???), there are quite a bit of RDR achievements that you can get by only having the Undead Nightmare disc. I've gotten 9 so far, but only 3 of them are actually from the Undead Nightmare content of the game.

[quote name='hyukevain']Note that Amazon has the PSN code for this at $9.99 still.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Dead-Rede...V82S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313850425&sr=8-3[/QUOTE]

That may be true but this is a stand alone game( u dont need red dead redemption to play this) and that doesnt come with the other two dlc packs that are also valued at 10 bucks a piece. This is a good deal if you want to play the multiplayer and want all the map packs, but its not good if your looking for a rewarding single player

[quote name='shawngreen1520']That may be true but this is a stand alone game( u dont need red dead redemption to play this) and that doesnt come with the other two dlc packs that are also valued at 10 bucks a piece. This is a good deal if you want to play the multiplayer and want all the map packs, but its not good if your looking for a rewarding single player[/QUOTE]

Yes, this does come with the other 2 DLC packs on Amazon. It's all 3 of them for only $9.99.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']I just downloaded all 3 DLC packs on PSN for 14.99 less than a week ago[/QUOTE]

I take that back, it was 9.99 on PSN+

[quote name='TheSportsGamer23']Is Rockstar still planning on a GOTY edition?..I have heard all rumor or has a official release been announced?[/QUOTE]
Seriously, I'm sick of waiting & waiting.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Seriously, I'm sick of waiting & waiting.[/QUOTE]

I got tired of waiting for an announcement as well so I just went ahead and bought RDR as Amazon has it for $29.99 and I got the Undead Nightmare Collection DLC pack that contains all 3 DLC packs for $9.99 from Amazon's PSN store. So I paid $40 for all of it, I figure that is the price the GOTY edition would be anyway or maybe even higher at $50. Although, since I finally bought it they will probably announce the GOTY edition anyday now.

It's a really fun game. Open world with zombies. 6-8 hr campaign. No one plays the multiplayer dlc like poker and stronghold. I just traded in my copy today at gamestop and got $8. So try to beat it in a couple of days and trade it back in. Basically, a $10 rental.

bread's done
Back