RDR: Undead Nightmare question.

ExplodingRat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
According to a review on GameStop, this is actually considered a "game" as opposed to an addon?

I'm sure it still goes torwards the RDR meta of achievements, but can you play it separately? If you buy the collection, can you still play the Undead Nightmare part without the RDR disc being inserted?

I've been backlogged, so I haven't played Undead Nightmare yet, so I've held off. I also couldn't decide between buying the disc copy or the points card. I like owning games, so I wouldn't mind having the disc... Plus changing discs REALLY isn't that bad.

Anyone know for sure?

[quote name='ExplodingRat']According to a review on GameStop, this is actually considered a "game" as opposed to an addon?

I'm sure it still goes torwards the RDR meta of achievements, but can you play it separately? If you buy the collection, can you still play the Undead Nightmare part without the RDR disc being inserted?

I've been backlogged, so I haven't played Undead Nightmare yet, so I've held off. I also couldn't decide between buying the disc copy or the points card. I like owning games, so I wouldn't mind having the disc... Plus changing discs REALLY isn't that bad.

Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

Its considered a game the same way the GTA IV is considered a game. IE you don't need the source content to play it. When looking up the trophies, they appear to appear under the original game, so there is not a separate list.

Finally a friend gave me a code for this very same content, I was going to most likely throw a contest for it... or give it away in the random code drop. If you want to test it and it works, its yours to have ^^

bread's done
Back