RE Outbreak will be 3 hours long!

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
[quote name='ign'] Knowing how and when to use these characters most effectively will be the key to advancing through the scenarios.

Surprisingly the scenarios themselves are very few in number; with a grand total of five in all and an average completion time of about 30 minutes each.[/quote]
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/495/495846p1.html

$50 for 3 hours of gameplay? No thanks.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, if you knew what you were doing, was 20 minutes long (well, for each skater - still, 3 hours and 40 minutes long total).

Sure,it's actually a little longer if you count load times, but not by that much.

It's not just the time, though - it's the replayability.

Don't pass judgement just yet.

I am cautiously interested in this - I'm hoping the Resident Evil games have caught up with modern times, but will wait and see. Meaning, that awful control scheme gotten rid of!!!

30 mins, 5 scenarios, 8 people to play = 20 hours of gameplay

each person's perspective is unique too so it's not like you wouldn't want to play them and you need to play them all to understand the story line.

Plus multiplayer over internet sounds nice.

Online gaming is cool but it doesn't guarantee a hit. Proper implementation is really the key. Did any CAGers get in on the Beta?

[quote name='daphatty']Online gaming is cool but it doesn't guarantee a hit. Proper implementation is really the key. Did any CAGers get in on the Beta?[/quote]

I didnt but one of my friends over at another board said he got to test the beta. Overall, it felt like a classic RE game but there were some glitches like a zombie would be at the other side of the room from your character but when you move and the camera switches, the zombie somehow teleports right up to your face. Hopefully, Capcom will be able to fix it before release.

I'm a huge RE fan and I'm definately picking up this one, no matter how short it is.

There are 2 options you can choose from. The classic RE controls and a new analog controls (I dont know if these were in the RE Remake or RE0 games).

[quote name='TheRock88']There are 2 options you can choose from. The classic RE controls and a new analog controls (I dont know if these were in the RE Remake or RE0 games).[/quote]

Phew! Thank god, I just don't think I could possibly play a Resident Evil game where my character couldn't spin around unrealistically without moving their feet!

I heard there were also extra characters in the game that you could unlock. Do you these characters also have a unique perspective to the story or do they just replace one of the original's shoes? Also is the online gaming having a different story to the offline version?

A cable guy came over here to fix our broadband and he said his friend or something is a beta tester. He said that it sucked because it loads very often and/or it takes a while to load. Keep in mind, this is just hear say, though.

bread's done
Back